Lowest prices for your stay
$79
$64
Hotels.com$64
eDreams$79
Trip.com$83
All reviews train station cozy hotel breakfast buffet good size noise peanuts plaza furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Just arrived back in England after a few days stay in Hannover. I was there to see the recent Fury In The Slaughterhouse concert at the TUI Arena.

What can I say? Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, literally just over the road from the train station. I was very much appreciative of the receptionist keeping the newspaper for me that covered the Fury gig.

Highspeed Internet, Free breakfasts, free minibar, couldn't fault it at all.

Hope to be back.

Room tip: All rooms accessible by lift
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Room was too small. Bed was not good enough. Bar personnel were really good and professional, also restaurant was ok but I can not say same thing for reception. There were 2 lady in reception, young one was really friendly but the other was really rude.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Central-Hotel K, Leiter Front Office at Central-Hotel Kaiserhof, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

thanks for your time and feedback.. We are taking your assessment to our hearts
and we will discuss the case at our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Gladly I would contact you individually . Since we have received no contact, I would kindly ask to tell me under which number I can reach you best.
My email address is: gruhl@centralhotel.de

yours faithfully

Philipp Gruhl
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a friendly and comfortable hotel, conveniently situated across the square from the main train station, and most of the attractions are within walking distance. The area is busy, especially in the evenings, so it is not the quietest of locations. Nevertheless, the room was large, clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was of excellent quality, and there is a restaurant offering a good choice of food options. We particularly enjoyed the New Year's Eve banquet and celebrations.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Great location from the central train station. Arrived on a late evening flight with quick train transfer to Hannover. Free mini bar and excellent breakfast. The staff were friendly and obliging, The rooms are clean and functional but in my opinion outdated. Would I stay there again? Yes

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Great hotel, they upgraded us to a family suite with a separate room for the kids which was nice surprise. Free restocked minibar was most appreciated also. Beautiful hotel in the ideal location in Hannovers centre. Good nights sleep also thanks to the acoustically insulated windows. Staff very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2016