Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel
Mercure Hotel Hannover Mitte(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$98
$92
  • Restaurant
Ibis Hannover Medical Park(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$89
$75
  • Pool
$147
$142
$134
$129
Mercure Hotel Hannover Medical Park(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$92
$75
  • Pool
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$91
Novotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
  • Restaurant
GHOTEL hotel & living(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$63
$57
All reviewspen factoryhigh ceilingsthe club loungeinteresting hotelfabulous hotelcigar barstarwood platinumamazing gymdated hoteljunior suitebusiness hotelthe hotel stafftram linenice bartrade showon demandspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Checked in to the hotel late at night. Staff was welcoming. Hotel is nice looking. There is underground parking for €16. Stayed in a suite room. Room is very nice, beds comfortable. Bathroom is very large although little bit strange layout and not the warmest colors are used.
Never the less, we were pleased with the room and I would have give higher rating if we did not go to the breakfast. 32 minutes before the end of breakfast, waiter clearly was NOT happy to see us at the breakfast. Although there were a few remaining guests still having their breakfast by the window, we were told that the remaining tables were already prepared for the lunch and we are not allowed to sit at those tables. We insisted but we were forced to sit in a rather dark and dingy part of the breakfast area, called businessman corner. Bacon tray was empty, upon asking some bacon was brought to me and some pancakes to my daughter. Overall, we felt that we were not really welcome at the breakfast and that left a bitter experience for the whole Pelikan Sheraton experience despite the nice rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank borwukNewYork
Jana1983, General Managers Office at Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear borwukNewYork,

First of all I would like to thank you for your constructive review and for sharing it with us.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Hanover Pelikan Hotel and praise our room. It is our highest aim to make our guest´s live easier while staying here and we try our best in creating the perfect Sheraton feeling.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had during breakfast. The issues you describe in your mail do not meet the standards of our Hotel and rest assured that I will take this opportunity to discuss the processes in detail with the responsible department heads.

Dear borwukNewYork, I am not able to make the mentioned mistakes not happened, but I am very thankful for your comments, as I am taking all opportunities to improve services to our guest. I hope we see you again soon and I send best regards to New York.

Agnes Wendt
Assistant to Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Still one of my favourite hotels in Hannover. It may not have gimmicks and fancy gadgets, but it excels in the things that are essential for a relaxing stay.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the facilities like internet access, gym and room service easy to access. Most importantly, the staff are always happy to help. No request seems too much for them and they really add to the welcoming atmosphere. I always feel like I am staying in a family run B&B rather than a huge Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Shane F

Dear kjshanef,

Thank you for your nice words. We look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel!

Best regard

Agnes Wendt
Assistant to the Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Very friendly, helphfull staff, always with a big smile.

Very stylish rooms, some with high ceilings in a building that used the be the Pelikan writing tools facility.

We also had a convention and this was great, good meeting rooms, with very good tools, excellent coffee breaks, with both healthy and sweet offering.

The bar is also very good, crowded with a great selection of drinks.

The cherry on the cake is the health club, I have NEVER seen something lik this.

A great place to be, when in Hannover

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Eddy B
Reviewed January 21, 2012

This hotel provides a special atmoshpere buing built into a former factory/office building where traditional and well recognised fountain pens were produced (school time memories!). It is not centrally located but well connected by public transport.
We stayed twice a single night here. On return, we were upgraded to a junior suite. Both rooms we stayed in had extremely high ceilings. I loved it!
The hotel has done some renovation last autumn. There are 5 pc in the lobby, accessible for free. Breakfast was an excellent choice.
My only complaint was the disappointing club room experience. During both weekend stays it was accessible, but drinks were offered on request. The club room is adjacent to the restaurant, set back and not well lit by daylight. It was deserted and not welcoming at all. Other than that I was happy with my choice and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Zurich
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This stylish hotel is a former factory for Pelikan Pens and is wonderful example of an historic preservation and conversion gone write…sorry I couldn’t resist!

The good: The rooms are big and have very tall ceilings -- a benefit from the artistic conversion from factory to hotel. Service is highly professional and attentive. Bedding (important to me) is clean, crisp and comfortable. Dining options are really good - - the morning breakfast service is nice but not great. The adjacent Twelve Apostle’s restaurant serves wonderful artisan pizzas and affordable wine - - what’s not to like about that combination?

Faults? Some – but considering other Hannover lodging options, they are not important. (Dated décor and bathrooms could use a renovation but are perfectly fine as they are.)

All in all - - -if in Hannover on business, the Sheraton Pelikan is a very good option.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business