Lowest prices for your stay
$76
$68
Expedia.com$68
Travelocity$68
FindHotel$87
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Excellent standard in everything. Small balcony, double glazing, comfortable room. Free drink on arrival; multi-lingual staff. Breakfast good quality served in pleasant surroundings. Excellent location if travelling by train.

Room tip: All the rooms seem well located
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Enjoyable 2 night visit. Turn right out of train station and walk in a straight line for 3-4 few minutes and you are there! Friendly and helpful staff - sorry I don't speak German. Had adjoining double rooms 505 and 506 with single occupancy as I went with my son. Each room quirky and themed one Ireland; green and celtic (no Guinness in the fridge) and Tibet with Buddha's. Both have air conditioning I needed it in the Summer heat - even Tibet would have been too hot without it. Spacious and comfortable.

Bath room clean and bright, slept well, quiet and comfortable. Picked up internet signal OK on my mobile. Breakfast good buffet selection of hot and cold foods.

Didn't eat in the restaurant as it was booked up :-( Have been before and the menu in the evening was excellent and well presented - I don't normally say that about a hotel restaurant, which is why I was disappointed they were fully booked.

Managed to break the glass door to the cabinet holding the coffee cups. (Sorry if you are in staying in the room now.) They were more worried I was OK and taped up the glass.

I was visiting my daughter and went to the Maschsee Lake Festival had a great time. Being able to sleep in late and not be disturbed the next morning was a godsend.

Recommended, I will return.

Room tip: 505 and 506 have air conditioning, need it for Summer as not all do.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2015

I got a good deal here for a short stopover in Hanover. The check in guy was friendly and gave me a voucher for a free drink at the bar. The single room was clean and comfortable, but unbelievably hot (it had been a hot day). Opening the window didn’t do much, and but even if I had slept with the window open, the noise from the street and the road works would have made the night uncomfortable in other ways. Beware staying here in the summer season!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2015

I was at the hotel in January for a conference over the weekend, and experienced really great service. The staff was helpful and courteous, and in the restaurant my food allergies were accommated without a problem. I would definitely come here again, either for work or for a private trip. The hotel is also really centrally located, right next to the train station. My room was clean and comfortable, and the bathroom looked really new.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

I was upgraded to a themed room - mine was Asian. The room was quite large with a sofa and desk, bed was comfy, room was quiet and bathroom was a good size. As usual for Germany extremely clean. There was a coffee machine but if you wanted ore than 2 capsules you had to purchase them.
The breakfast was reasonable but the hot selection had been cooked too far in advance and the fried egg was inedible.
The service was generally good. One young man on reception was unhelpful when I asked the location of the main hospital but the bar staff more than made up for this by looking it up on laptop and telling me the route by public transport.
The location was excellent being 5 minutes walk from main train station.

Date of stay: June 2015