Every member of staff my colleague & I met were extremely attentive and genuinely friendly. They all spoke good English - a very good team.
My overall view & thoughts of the Hotel are:
- Check in was the easiest I have ever experienced.
- I was in the "Landhaus". A terrace of about 20 single story chalets no more than 50 metres away from the main hotel. The room was ample in size for me and could easily accommodate a couple.
- The room was left for me in a very clean & tidy manner. No complaints at all.
- Those facilities available in the room worked. Nothing visibly tired, damaged or broken.
- The Hotel is in a pleasant and exceptionally quiet rural location. It's a €35 ish cab ride from the Messe Halls. Personally, I found the rural location lovely but you need to be aware you're a little out in the sticks.
- The room had no hot drink making facilities.
- There was no complimentary drinking water in the room. I had a feeling the water in the sink was direct from the mains supply but I did not see anything to confirm that so I did not take the risk.
- The bathroom area was in great order. Bright and clean with no visible signs of aging. However, I was left with just one small wrapped bar of soap and a sachet of shower gel. No frills, no own label complimentaries here so ensure you pack everything.
- No Hotel bathrobes available in the room.
- Found the linen in the bed to be clean and hair free. It did, however, have a slight smell to it which gave the impression when washed no odour additives go in the wash which would, in my opinion, be a wise thing to do.
- The mattress cover had a plastic coating to prevent moisture migrating to the mattress. I found that out to my cost during my first night's sleep, when I woke several hours later sweating.
- If you are in a Landhaus room you need your neighbours to be quiet. For the three nights I stayed I heard my neighbours phone vibrating. I lost count the amount of times I heard it go off from 6am.
- My room only had a shower cubicle. The shower was excellent - no complaints at all. However, you need to be aware of this is you want a bath so ask & check.
- Breakfast in the Hotel was very good. A sensible selection of hot and cold foods were available. Of the three mornings we had breakfast we were quickly acknowledged every time and asked what hot drink we would like.
From my experience, Hotels in Hannover are quite expensive. I found the Benther-Berge offered fair value for money. It's location, for me, was acceptable. I was there for the Exhibition fairground and found it relatively central for that, the town centre and the airport.
Would I stay again? Yes!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Benther Berg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.