“nice place to chat with friends”
Review of Weinstube Rote Strasse - CLOSED

Weinstube Rote Strasse
Cuisines: German, Cafe, Wine Bar
Description: Lovely wine bar with good quality of wine and delicious finger food. We also offer brunch buffet and customer package. Please call us and we are flexible for discussion. Here is also a good place for your party, celebration, lectures, small concert and exhibitions.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It is a nice & small wine place with excellent atmosphere. My friends and I always come here after dinner to have a drink before heading home. It is a super ideal place to have a nice chat with friends (much better than noisy bars where I need to shout at people to make conversation).

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Really nice small wine shop off a small street in the city center. The service staff was really helpful by recommending different types of wine to us. Perfect place for tasting of local wine, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

It's located on a quiet street, walking distance from the city center. The owner is a nice old lady. She is very friendly and willing to share her knowledges regarding the wine. I didn't know which kind of wine to order at the first visit, she generously offered the samples. I am impressed with "Weinprobe", it a 7-glass set with a serial level of sweetness accompanied with Baguette. I highly recommend it for gathering with friends and families.