“Excellent”

Ranked #81 of 208 Restaurants in Goettingen
Paris france
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

choosed this Doner thanks to Tripadvisor; and was not dissapointed, very good doner for a small price, very friendly staff. i dont know how it works in germany but i wished they had a tip jar as i feel i havent payed enough for my excellent lunch there. 5€ will get you a huge doner, loads of fries and a drink. Would recommend.

• Visited April 2013

Goettingen, Germany
“Pizza with Chicken! I LOVE IT”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Well, I didn´t expect such a place when I heard City Doener. All guys around me go there and don´t even mention any other place when they are hungry! The Döner comes perfect in tasty turkish bread. But now the best thing I discovered:
Doener-Pizza!!!
It is a self-made Pizza with Chicken Doener on it (and sometimes I add fresh mushrooms or onions to it). It is really tasting perfect and better than in all pizza-restaurants that I know!
In my opinions they can easily take double the price for that pizza! But I think they want to keep the students atmosphere. Now I really love it, and after I tried other places in Göttingen, I alway come back here. Even when in other doener-restaurants it is empty, you see a crowd of people around here.
Hm, I am getting hungry while writing... May be I go there today again :-)
Tuesdays is Pizza day, that is really cheap!
Bon apetite,