“Tasty Japanese food at good price”
Review of Sokusai

Sokusai
Get food delivered
Ranked #151 of 576 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Enjoy different sort of Japanese foods at typical Japanese restaurant in Wiesbaden, tasty at good price.
There is an option of eating as much as you can at a price of around 25 Euro per person, order possibility: 5 choices every 10 minutes.
If your hotel is near this restaurant then it worth to try it.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank Shahab-Midas
Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed February 27, 2018

got takeaway of Yakitori and Gyoza, which was very good. Seems very busy and reservations appear to be important for dinner on a Friday night.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We used to go to Sokusai for lunches and dinners almost every other week. I liked the quality of food and service. Lately it is getting worse. Last 2 visits were not good, but last Saturday it was the worst. I went there wth my son to have a quick lunch. Every Saturday they have a lot of visitors for lunch, so they should be prepared.I had to wait 20 mins to get 4 pieces of sushi and then another 20 mins to get a bit more, but not all. As for cooked food, I just got 1 pc, the rest have never came. I managed to send 4 orders, but have not received even 2 in full. After 20 mins I said that I am in a hurry ( I planned just 1 hour for lunch and had another meeting later) and maybe at least sushi can come a bit quicker, but this did not help much. I heard the same compaints from customers at the next table. Is it really a problem to hire a few more people to make Sushi for the restaurant serving mainly sushi? Last time I was told that they cannot do a most popular sushi with salmon, because they ran out of salmon. Finally I had to go with just 30% of my order being fulfilled. Ibviously had to pay in full and even did not hear sorry form anybody, even though 3 waiters heard from me that I have to go soon and would appreciate if food could come faster (even ice cream and fruits was not served). My advise - go there if you have a lot of time and patience. Price is too high for such service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

They said no to a 7 year old child because she was getting her second „free“ lollipop after we just paid $200 bill. Seriously?!? Rude!!! Never again! The food? Not that good!

Date of visit: January 2018
5  Thank Jicisi
Reviewed November 26, 2017

I have been there for 3 times already. The buffet is really tasty and they have many different choices for sushi and grilled foood. definelty worth it

Date of visit: November 2017