“I'll definitely come back”

Ristorante Comeback
Ranked #20 of 593 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel 0611 373802ristorante.comeback@yahoo.de
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We ate there twice during our stay in Wiesbaden. Sunday evening wasn't really busy and we didn't need a reservation. Then on Monday during lunch the place was packed, but still there was no problem with finding us a table. Both days we were waiting for our food very long time, so if you're really hungry this is not a place for a quick bite. The food was delicious, made with a good quality ingredients and served really nicely. There's a big selection in the menu and the prices are ok. Staff was trying their best but there were a bit confused and forgetful.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The decor was good and the restaurant is in a good location. The chef likes trying new things - but the flavor combinations were a bit strange. I had the ginger pumpkin soup and it was okay. I also had the pumpkin ravioli, which was good minus the cream sauce. The cost was well above the value of the food. The service was mediocre. This isn't one of my top twenty choices in Wiesbaden.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant is in a narrow lane extended from the pedestriant street in Wiesbaden. Amazing food. It takes quite some time to wait. My fish roll arrived after my colleague finished 2 huge cup of beer. The taste is unforgettable. The waiters in the restaurant are very friendly. The best part is that I don't need to pay tips in Germany like in USA : -)

Sit beneath the sunshine, eating the best western food I ever enjoyed. Life is so good.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

we decided this time to join the Come Back restaurant for dinner and it was a real delight. Even in this quite touristic spot they povide an excellent service and very good food. the soup made of chanterelle mushroom, lemon grass foam, roasted parma ham and truffles was outstanding. I did not give a five star rating because the cook seems to be in love, as the entree was totally over salted and not too much (quite small portion actually) Indeed I love to trade quality for quantity, so I was happy with the size of the portion. overall a great experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was nice. I had handmade tortolinies wit shrimps and seafood with a very nice sauce. It wa a shame that they served bread in advance but forget the oil and vinegare while the waiter was too busy with his friends to notice us. Secodn glas of wine was served by another waiter forth with. We observed that only one had a clue about service, probably the owner, keeping the staff moving. But the restaurant has a serious service issue with acceptable food.

1  Thank Mark V