“It's sushi in Germany”

Okinii Sushi & Grill
Ranked #120 of 575 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Augusta, Georgia
“It's sushi in Germany”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Finding the sushi quality that I'm accustomed to in the region is like finding a needle in a haystack. I gave the "very good" rating because for an all you can eat menu, there are more than enough choices and they are cooked to order. I hate it when my sushi is pre-made and sitting around. It's not cheap but I guarantee you will walk out satisfied. And I recommend dinner over lunch; it's more expensive but a wider menu to choose from.

• Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Wiesbaden
“Best restaurant concept in Wiesbaden!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was there couple of times and I have to admit that I was never disappointed. The food is always fresh and very tasty. You can order from chicken to lamb, from sushi to cooked fish and everything results to be very very good and high level food. Furthermore, the concept of ordering your desires from the Ipad at your table is quick, funny and interesting. You can choose your timing and how many order you want to do. The difference of price between the lunch and the dinner is worth it and I would recommend to go for dinner to try everything. However, if you want to spend a moderate price for sushi and eat without a limit for lunch, I would definitely go for Okinii! Ah! Don't miss the green tea ice cream at the end!

• Visited January 2014
“Just okey...”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

It might be the better sushi place around Wiesbaden but had better in other area in Germany. Food tasted okey and service was not bad. Had some issues with our orders coming in late but I guess at least we got them towards the end. So far, out of all 3 all-you-can eat sushi place we frequent, I would place Okinii at last place based on food, service, and location.

#1 Oishi Saarbrucken
#2 Kahori Kaiserslautern
#3 Okinii Wiesbaden

If you want dinner menu option during lunch you have to make sure to call ahead.

Last but not least, parking is a hassle to find every time! Use public transport or you better be driving a smart car to be able to fit on really tight parking spaces that you're able find somehow.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best sushi in the whole Wiesbaden, Frankfurt and Mainz area!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Exciting concept ordering through iPad, and the best quality of sushi I have found in the whole are, but be careful if you are in love with sushi rolls (like myself). They do not have that many and they are not as good as sushi rolls can and should be. Also, reservation system online have never worked for me, better call. But I am a constant visitor. You need to go there at least once!

• Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Sushi in Wiesbaden with fun concept”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Okinii is the best, freshest sushi we have had in Wiesbaden. It is all you can eat, and you order and request your bill via the iPad on your table. The lunch menu is 14€, and dinner is 25€ but has a larger selection. Drinks are not included in the price. It can become confusing if you are in a large group figuring out what you ordered as they bring all of the sushi out on a single plate. Overall we have always had a fun experience at Okinii.

• Visited July 2013