“Great place”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, they have a lot of creative schnitzels choices and my picks were always good. The portions are huge and the service is friendlier than other restaurants I've visited in Germany. They have English menus which made it a weekly spot for me and my coworkers.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We have been to Schnitzels many times and the food is always amazing. I've tried many of the schnitzels, steaks and salads and they have all been great quality and quantity. You won't go away hungry. The service is great, be sure to make a reservation as they fill up quickly for dinner.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food never falls short of amazing. The menu is so broad that every time I go I get something different! A very nice selection of outdoor seating, very family friendly, and I always love when English menus are an option! Our son ALWAYS gets a special treat after his meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Has a large selection of local cuisine. Large portions. Both the schnitzels and lad I had were nice and the service was very good.
Conveniently located right next to the Comfort Hotel.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been here to eat twice and both times it was very, very good. In fact, this has become our restaurant of choice for taking visitors from the states to try their first schnitzel. The variety of schnitzel choice is fantastic and was difficult to which one to choose each time. The prices are not bad (10 to 15 Euro per plate) and the dinner choices include a potato option and most come with a salad. They do have a kid's menu although the menu choices were a bit limiting and we ended up ordering a smaller portion from the standard menu for our two kids. The portion sizes are huge all the way around.

Service is, in my opinion, pretty standard for a German restaurant. It isn't fast food and they seemed to be in no hurry for us to leave. Both times we visited the table was ours for the evening and there was no pressure to get the check. The first time we were with friends and had several beers so we spent several hours there talking and enjoying the atmosphere. The second time it was more of a family dinner and because we got there early and it wasn't busy, we spent about an hour and ten minutes. The atmosphere is pretty casual and all of the staff spoke at least some English. There is a complete English menu available.

I would recommend making a reservation as the seating area isn't huge and it gets pretty crowded after about 7 or so in the evening. Be prepared to hunt for parking as the restaurant doesn't seem to have any dedicated parking. Both times we have gone we have found a vacant spot behind the hotel next door but again, we have gotten there fairly early.

1  Thank J P