1,209 results
All reviews an aquarium great hotel nice lobby enjoyed our stay nice stay business trip excellent breakfast city centre short stay internet lounge euro pillows germany stylish army autobahn
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Helpful staff, adequate room and amenities, nice food/ varied choice at buffet, but upholstery a little dated and worn in places, and a real problem with flies in the dining area - you must install a zapper!

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Konstantin W, Manager at pentahotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to review your stay at our hotel.

Our technical department took already care of our "flies problem"

We hope to see you soon again and wish you a wonderful week.

Kind regards,

Claudia Heilmann
Guest Service Manager
pentahotel Wiesbaden

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Replenish water in rooms everyday for guest staying more than 5 days Ensure fresh linen are replaced Add more equipment fitness room
Mark off breakfast correctly, I was charged for days I didn't eat and no one has contacted me about the discrepancy yet and I left detailed instructions.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Konstantin W, Manager at pentahotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Mr Keaton,

thanks for taking time to review our hotel. We appreciated the four star feedback!

We already tried to contact you but the phone number you gave us was not working. I wrote you an email about it.
If there are still open questions you can contact us directly under info.wiesbaden@pentahotels.com

Also we know that the fitness room is quiet small but it still nice to have. :)

Hope we will see you soon!
Patricia Pinnau
Front Desk

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Recently I had the displeasure of staying at the Penta Hotel for seventeen days. Pluses to the this property are walking distance to downtown Wiesbaden and soccer stadium, parking garage.

Negative are noise from the road on the rooms located on the west side of the hotel. As a result, I had to switch room. New room was very dirty with human hair and dog hair all over the bed. I contacted the front desk and they sent up a housekeeper who was not very happy, kept saying ''it's clean, it's clean.'' Anyway, they cleaned and I completed another secondary clean. Between the transition from room to room , my Garmin Viva HR went missing, I contacted front desk and housekeeping and they did not ''find'' my watch.
Breakfast was unremarkable, on two occasions hair was found in my food...disappointed in the hotel overall!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Konstantin W, Manager at pentahotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for taking your time to review your stay.
We will speak to the housekeeping concerning this behavior, that is not appropriate and I like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Concerning your watch I can only confirm that nothing was found in the room. I hope you could locate it in one of your suitcases.

Have a sunny weekend.

Konstantin Werner
Operations Manager
pentahotel Wiesbaden

Reviewed June 17, 2018

The pentahotel provided us good services as concerning the breakfast and some activities like billiard and gym. But it could be better in some matters like cleaning, and reception services. For example, to order a drink from the bar we were waiting more than 5-10 min and the staff could be more polite.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Konstantin W, Manager at pentahotel Wiesbaden, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

thanks for your feedback and the three stars.

I´m sorry about the service in the restaurant/bar. Please be sure this doesn’t reflect our standards at all.
I'm also sorry about the fact, that you didn't get a perfect service at the reception and from the housekeeping.

Hope we will see you soon, so we can improve us and our service!

Have a nice Day!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Bad reception
Problems with room-entrance cards
Very Poor Cleaning (cleaning wipes found on my suitcase, room cleaners just left them there and forgot them)
Food was insipid.
Gym was very small but ok..

Dear Guest,

we thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience. We assure you that we have passed this on to the relevant departments, because this is not our standard.

Still, we are looking forward to welcoming you back again, so we can improve us and our service.

Have a good Day!