“My Kind of place”
Review of Hotel Klemm

Hotel Klemm
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Wiesbaden
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel was booked for me so I had no idea what to expect. I was so pleased. It is as quaint as the pictures represent. And Lucy the dog is really there to greet everyone. The location is right at the top end of the pedestrian shopping area and not far at all from other major attractions such as the casino. Most importantly the service was superb. When I asked about a laundromat they volunteered to do my laundry and had it waiting in my room for me the next day. Chocolates and folded pajamas waited for me when I returned to the hotel each night. Heike in particular went above and beyond helping me get some very important packages out of customs that I had sent to myself from the US to the hotel. ( I needed them for a conference I was attending in Wiesbaden) The personal attention made me feel like I was visiting friends. I cant say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank barbara H
There are newer reviews for Hotel Klemm

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Thank you very much dear Klemm Hotel for this relaxing one night stay. Our 2 rooms were very comfy, matrasses were devine and more 5 star than 3 star. The hotel is in a quiet but ideal location to walk everywhere in the center of Wiesbaden.
The breakfast too was really 4 or 5 star niveau! I liked every moment of our stay!

Room Tip: renovated rooms are great, but the old ones do also not lack in comfort!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The carpet in the common areas is well worn and sun bleached. The rooms are all unique and each have their own little charm. All the rooms that I saw had wooden floors. There are disposal slippers provided for each guest. The building is old so all the rooms are retrofitted with small bathrooms. The breakfast buffet is the best deal in town, 5 euros. Parking is extra and is located in a garage next door. Hope you have a compact car because parking is tight. The location is convenient to downtown. This is a family run hotel and the proprietors are super nice. Even Lucy, the house yellow lab, pitches in and greets each guest with a friendly wag. This is not a typical hotel. Don't expect large rooms, big beds (ours, and most I saw we're full size) or roomy baths. With that being said, the place is unique and the atmosphere inviting.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2012

A lovely oldie-worldie hotel.Very quiet although in the centre of Wiesbaden.Splendid breakfast until 11a.m.,fantastic selfmade muesli,fresh coffee &(scrambled)eggs made on the spot.Very helpful personnel.Sylvie(the lady in charge)is a boon.Go there!
Prof.de Groot&Wife

Room Tip: The rooms looking out towards the courtyard are very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is a lovely and fascinating hotel furnished in what I imagine is the style associated with the residential house it must have once been. Our room was large , clean and comfortable. Breakfast was varied and included plum cake which looked lovely but, sadly, I was too full to sample any! It is a pleasant and easy walk into town -Wiesbaden is a delightful place to wander into and enjoy a sociable evening . We left in the morning to get a cruise on the Rhine which, again, is a treat not to be missed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in this nice local hotel in Wiesbaden. Well situated. Friendly staff and very clean. Only down side is the carpets on the stairs and landings are very tired looking.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Thetourist007
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed one night in this hotel for business
Located up a quiet residential and only 5 minutes walk to central shopping and restaurants.
I really liked the fresh unique design of the room. i also saw a colleagues room whigh was very differently designed but also nice. i could describe the bathroom as a little tight but for one person fine. There is no ac or fan and the room was quite warm even with the window open which could be a downside for some.
Breakfast very fresh and tasty
Overall a refreshing change yo boring big business hotels. I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012