Hotel Klemm
NH Wiesbaden(Wiesbaden)
$72
$70
  • Restaurant
Novum Hotel Wiesbaden City(Wiesbaden)(Great Value!)
$67
$130
$99
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone way streetcharming boutique hotelipod docking stationroom was spaciousmuesliunderground garagewalking distancerecommend this hotelcentral locationlucycourtyardparkingcasinoeurosconskurparkfrankfurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This summer my husband and I spent 4 days at this little Art Deco juwel.
The place was nice and clean, the staff was super friendly and efficient and the breakfast out of this world.
The location is also great - quiet but close to down-town Wiesbaden.
Only hick-up - their parking garage is very small and it is tough to get in and out with a larger car.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mamarica
Reviewed October 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Klemm in July 2011 for 5 days. We felt very welcome and enjoyed the atmosphere in the hotel. The room was spacious and clean, and very comfortable. One thing we've learned about our travels in Germany however, is that if you like a firm pillow, bring your own. The pillows here are very floppy and pretty much just "air" - a matter of personal preferance.
The breakfast buffet was a great spread and the owners themselves were usualyy around in the mornings to chat to us - very nice people. The hotel was centrally located and easy to walk to the main shopping street and downtown area, with parks nearby and the theatre. It is not in walking distance from the train station however. We had a hired car, but parking was not easy to come by. Sometimes we drove around the block a few times searching for parking. Once we even got a parking ticket when we parked somewhere illegally without knowing it, because the road is not well signposted.
There are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room, again a personal preference, but we would have enjoyed this little pleasure.
The rooms have free wifi with highspeed connection which was very convienent.
In general the staff were very friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeanneB264
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I stayed in this hotel mid september 2011. The rooms are clean and spacious but nothing fancy. The location is great, close to the opera house and casino and shopping district.
Staff was very helpfull but did initially charge me an higher price then booked, but the mistake was corrected when I showed my online reservation (so better to take that with you).
Breakfast is great and good value (5 EUR pp).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank FAH79
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I stayed here for one night in early July 2011, i was in town for some medical check ups at the DKD. This hotel is nicely located and good value for money. Staff were very friendly and since I was doing the medicals I was not able to try the breakfast but it looked good. Room was basic but clean, same with bathroom. I was scheduled to stay for 2 nights but after I finished my medicals was able to get an early flight home, so the staff at the hotel were kind enough not to charge me for a full night although they were entitled to it.
They also arranged for a taxi to drive me to Frankfurt airport at a good rate. MANY THANKS. PS:I really liked Wiesbaden and probably in two years will come back with the family.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Niushork
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Klemm has large, clean comfortable rooms in a beautiful location. We very much enjoyed the morning breakfast and friendly staff. Our only regret was that we were there during an unusual heatwave and they do not have airconditioning. Unfortunately, the heat was causing lots of problems with my asthma and we were forced to move to another hotel. I would definitely stay here again in cooler weather.

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family