“Tasty middle eastern food.. reasonable prices.”
Review of Restaurant Palmyra

Restaurant Palmyra
Ranked #14 of 593 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We had our dinner in palmyra restaurant today. Service was a little bit slow.. but the food was really delicious.. staff is friendly.. nice atmosphere and good prices...

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have lived in Saudi Arabia and have visited UAE on numerous occasions, so I have a good feel for good Middle Eastern food. I have been to Palmyra about 5 times (once with a Lebanese friend) and I can vouch for this place. Interiors are not great, service is good and the food is good too! If you are hungry, Go for their menu which comprises of a few mezze, salad and a good mix of chicken/lamb kebabs and fragrant basmati rice.

PS - Only because I know what very good middle eastern food is, I'd say the food @ Palmyra is Good and not Very Good (there is no option for a rating of Good so I picked Very good)

1  Thank Rohit S
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is my first review of this restaurant. Tonight I brought my friends and everyone was impressed with the food, service, atmosphere, and overall experience. The food here is amazing. The hummus is the best I have ever had. It is a little pricey but worth it. The taste and amount of food you get is great. Overall, great quality, great food, worth a visit!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Friendly service, nice atmosphere.
Food is really good and quite cheap too.
Great value.
It was our first time, it won't be the last.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was not my first time here, but it is my first review of this restaurant. Each time I go here I am never disappointed. Tonight I brought my husband, my girlfriend and her husband, and a new couple to our community. EVERYONE was impressed with the food, service, atmosphere, and overall experience. I can't wait to go back! We order one of the "minimum 2 persons" meal for four persons, and the vegetarian one for 2 people. As you know, there were six of us snd we had more than enough food. Luckily I reminded everyone, as they chowed down on the appetizers, that there was still MORE food to come. Everyone, in unison, said, "There is more to come?!" Lol