“This is the Best Tour I have taken in any city That I have traveled to.”
Review of Walking Wiesbaden - CLOSED

Walking Wiesbaden
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic private guided walking tours of Wiesbaden in English. We visit the highlights of this elegant city and tell you about its colorful history. Tours all year round, in all weather. Tours offer a unique mix of historical information, fascinating stories, cultural insights and fun. We also do guided walks of nearby Mainz and Worms. Self-guided tours of Rhine castle tours also available.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“This is the Best Tour I have taken in any city That I have traveled to.”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Okay, first of all, make sure you have comfortable shoes on. Because walk you will. Having said that, you will learn about the same amount of information regarding Wiesbaden in three hours that you would learn in a college level class. Susan is a very good guide, and the value for for the price is very good. She shares information with you that you are not going to find in other places. She will take time to answer your questions, knows the places that you need to see, and will take the time to get to know you before the tour, so that she can tailor your tour to your tastes.

Not only is the tour outstanding, but my daughter had left her jacket at home and the morning of the tour it was somewhat chilly. Susan not only knew exactly where we could find a reasonably priced jacket, but she was able to walk right up to the racks and pick out a jacket that my daughter loves, and has gotten numerous compliments on. Did I mention the tour was awesome also!!!!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Louis R

Wiesbaden, Germany
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a GREAT day!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Read the reviews here on tripadvisor and booked a day trip with Susan. She is indeed a wealth of knowledge and was great with our family of 3 small boys. We enjoyed every part of the tour. She is very accommodating and can tailor the tour depending on your needs...ours particularly was with 3 boys under the age of 7. We never had a dull moment! We really enjoyed our day.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mom23xyz
Whidbey Island WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A memorable trip up the Rhine”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Located Susan here on Trip Advisor. We saw the favorable reviews that had come in over a significant period of time. We found Susan to be most helpful and full of great recommendations for other activities outside of her walking tours exclusively. She has a wealth of knowledge of the region in Germany ......................and enjoys sharing the information with her clients. You made our visit to Wiesbaden a truly memorable event.
RR

Visited June 2012
2 Thank transportpilot
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Tour Ever”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I was born in Wiesbaden but left when I was only four days old. I wanted to see Wiesbaden and know where I was born. I now know it because I took this tour. I learn so much about Wiesbaden and will never forget it. I have a bad back and our guide took her time and let me take breaks when I needed it. My brother and I really recomend this tour!!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Clinton R
Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Easy and fun walk”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We throughly enjoyed our tour with Susan. My husband has a walking problem but not yet in a wheelchair. Susan prepared a wonderful tour that he could fully participate in. She is very knowledgeable about the city and has the knack to make it's history interesting. We felt we were touring with a friend not just a guide. We fully recommend Susan - being with her was a treat.

Visited October 2011