“MMMMM... even took a pic so I would not forget location.”
Review of Aurum

Aurum
Ranked #17 of 582 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Monterey, California
“MMMMM... even took a pic so I would not forget location.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Delicious. My first meal in Wiesbaden, Germany... well Germany period since arriving from states. The first meal is always a little intimidating... but my food was amazing... I did not want anything special but when you can make something simple taste outstanding ..I call it talent. My skinless grilled chicken breast with mixed greens and veggies salad was healthy and exquisitely fresh. I requested no dressing and they did mess that up but the waiter was quick to identify and most graciously took it back to fix the mistake without my even having to say a word. The restaurant is in a quaint little street lined with picturesque buildings and other restaurants. They did offer menus in English which for my 1st meal out I appreciated. I shall be back most definitely, I even took a picture so I would remember how to get there.

• Visited July 2014

Frankfurt, Germany
“Mediterranean feeling for a day”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant during our daytrip to Wiesbaden. The food is nicely prepared and tastes lovely, the service is very attentive and respectful. You should only keep in mind that spicy really means spicy there, in case you can't handle that. Located in a very nice street, too, it's great for a summer dinner.

New Delhi, India
“Best Italian food in the town”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you are looking for Italian food in the town then is place is money value with maximum satisfaction

• Visited May 2014
Heidelberg, Germany
“Keep Going Back”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We go there for our Girls Night Out (GNO) every week! Great food, great atmosphere and great wait-staff. You won't be disappointed if you choose this place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank donna2name
Vienna, Virginia
“Best Italian in Area”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We lived in the area and Aurum was our go to when we were in the city and the place we always took guests the first time. Consistently great food and tremendous value in the normally expensive area dinning scene. Friendly staff and great service. Always crowded with street side dining in demand. The ONLY drawback to Aurum is that it's a tad small and not very intimate- go for the food and you will be back

Visited February 2013