“Keep Going Back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We go there for our Girls Night Out (GNO) every week! Great food, great atmosphere and great wait-staff. You won't be disappointed if you choose this place to eat.

1  Thank donna2name

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We lived in the area and Aurum was our go to when we were in the city and the place we always took guests the first time. Consistently great food and tremendous value in the normally expensive area dinning scene. Friendly staff and great service. Always crowded with street side dining in demand. The ONLY drawback to Aurum is that it's a tad small and not very intimate- go for the food and you will be back

1  Thank Spiegs1968
Reviewed October 8, 2013

In a charming little pedestrianised street called Goldstrasse I found a Tripadvisor-recommended Italian restaurant called Aurum. I sat out on the pavement area and the street, with one restaurant after another, mostly Italian, had a very lively ambience. My lunch was the best meal of the holiday. I had thin crisp pizza with gorgonzola and fresh figs. It was not only delicious but it looked like a work of art. For dessert I had panacotta flambe with berries - scrumptious. With a half a litre of radler (shandy) and a coffee I paid 25 euros including tip.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have been to this restaurant twice. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. The food was delicious both times and the staff was very nice and helpful. We plan to go back often!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We just finished lunch at Aurum. As usual it was wonderful.
After eating there for the last past 8 years, I can honestly say I've never had a bad meal there. The salads are always fresh. The pizza is great. The fish, the pasta, just everything I've ever had there has been good. And my husband shares the feeling.
The staff are very friendly. Even though we have had a favorite waiter for some years. But even so all the staff seem to be great.
The prices are reasonable and worth the money. You can eat inside or out because they have not only blankets in the winter, but also the outside heaters. And after finishing a good meal, with their prime location, you can sip a glass of wine or have a coffee and watch the world go by. Even though the area has several good resturants, this is our favorite. We have reccommended them to lots of people and when we have family or friends visiting, we usually bring them to Aurum's and they also have complimented the food and the staff.