My wife and I stayed 4 nights and made it our home base as we explored the Christmas Markets in Rudesheim, Frankfurt and Heidelberg. We had a nice room in the front of the hotel. Very spacious and old, but nice. Everything was clean. The bed was comfy. Couldn't figure out how to switch the hot water on and then realised the switch was above the mirror! Otherwise all went well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel "Jagdschloss Niederwald" In the Rheingau you are located on a traditional landscape which is shaped by successful visions. The attractive and peaceful location of this aristocratic domain offers the ideal frame for working and recreational purposes. Leave the details with us. Let us spoil you with our international cuisine and the best of our service to make your conference or seminar a successful event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Jagdschloss Niederwald reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jagdschloss Niederwald Hotel
- Hotel Jagdschloss Niederwald Germany/Ruedesheim Am Rhein