Mula, who claims to be the owner, is EXTREMELY RUDE. When asking for assistance with the wireless connection, she angrily opens a closet door, turns on a computer from the stone ages for me to use, and then storms off.
BE AWARE: SHE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD A SECOND TIME WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!
The rooms smell dank, especially after the moisture of taking a shower. In addition, you have to fold the pillow and use the decorative pillow to even try to support your head. The pool and sauna were nice, though the sauna is quite small. Simple breakfast, but nice enough. The location in the Rhinegau was the nicest part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel "Jagdschloss Niederwald" In the Rheingau you are located on a traditional landscape which is shaped by successful visions. The attractive and peaceful location of this aristocratic domain offers the ideal frame for working and recreational purposes. Leave the details with us. Let us spoil you with our international cuisine and the best of our service to make your conference or seminar a successful event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Jagdschloss Niederwald reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jagdschloss Niederwald Hotel
- Hotel Jagdschloss Niederwald Germany/Ruedesheim Am Rhein