“Good pizza...”

Dining options: Reservations
Samokov, Bulgaria
“Good pizza...”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

...but mediocre service. Wandering around Rudesheim, as you do, I stopped at Da Toni for a refreshing Weizen. I took a seat at one of the several tables arranged on the pavement outside and waited to place my order. After ten minutes or more, during which I never caught sight of a waiter, I went elsewhere for my beer.

Having subsequently read the reviews on Tripadvisor I decided to give the place another chance and went there for dinner. As other reviewers have noted, the food was pretty good. The service was better too, but it still had the sort of offhand character that suggested the customers were interrupting the waiters' evening.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Beautiful lunch”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were advised to eat here by the staff on our river cruise. Outstanding pasta. Three of us ordered different pastas and all agreed it was the best pasta we had ever eaten. Very nice atmosphere. Staff very friendly. We will visit here again for sure

• Visited September 2013
“Good Food!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a yummy pizza place in beautiful Rudesheim then don't think twice, Pizzeria da Toni is the right place to be. Good ambience and good pizza. Loved the variety in the menu and excellent service.

• Visited August 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Very good pastas in Germany”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In the city of Rüdesheim is a big tourist centre, the offers of the restaurants usually the same except the aeseans and italians. Thats why we choose the Da Toni. We ordered two pastas, all was excellent, and I drink a good coffe.

• Visited July 2013
Alkmaar, The Netherlands
“"Bad choice on the menu" = IMPOSSIBLE”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We are THE REGULARS in Da Toni. I am having a stop in Ruedesheim ones a week for the last 3 years. At least a time per month me and my guy stop by for a meal there. I had all the pasta with salmon and shrimps and the Tortelloni Verdi Ricotta and grilled fish and many more meals... I am usually not so keen on eating Pizza but there is my favorite Pizza - "EROTICA". Lately I have decided to also try the Ruedesheimer coffee that is offered everywhere in Ruedesheim and I am loving it. Not only for the coffee, but for the service and its actual preparation at the table in front of my eyes. This is a reason enough to order it again and again. The whole family working there is friendly and nice. Tiramisu is delicious and they also have a nice Tartufo to offer. White wines are always good and generally I never found a bad mark or something negative to say about this place. Meals served are all of a size "L" and prices are very reasonable. I just remembered that I never wrote a review about Da Toni and decided to do it now. We visited yesterday and we hope to be back for more next month. hopefully.

• Visited July 2013