“Good Food!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a yummy pizza place in beautiful Rudesheim then don't think twice, Pizzeria da Toni is the right place to be. Good ambience and good pizza. Loved the variety in the menu and excellent service.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

In the city of Rüdesheim is a big tourist centre, the offers of the restaurants usually the same except the aeseans and italians. Thats why we choose the Da Toni. We ordered two pastas, all was excellent, and I drink a good coffe.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We are THE REGULARS in Da Toni. I am having a stop in Ruedesheim ones a week for the last 3 years. At least a time per month me and my guy stop by for a meal there. I had all the pasta with salmon and shrimps and the Tortelloni Verdi Ricotta and grilled fish and many more meals... I am usually not so keen on eating Pizza but there is my favorite Pizza - "EROTICA". Lately I have decided to also try the Ruedesheimer coffee that is offered everywhere in Ruedesheim and I am loving it. Not only for the coffee, but for the service and its actual preparation at the table in front of my eyes. This is a reason enough to order it again and again. The whole family working there is friendly and nice. Tiramisu is delicious and they also have a nice Tartufo to offer. White wines are always good and generally I never found a bad mark or something negative to say about this place. Meals served are all of a size "L" and prices are very reasonable. I just remembered that I never wrote a review about Da Toni and decided to do it now. We visited yesterday and we hope to be back for more next month. hopefully.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been coming here with my family since I was a child and it's a great place! The staff are wonderful, there's a lovely atmosphere (music, paintings, lightings etc) and the prices are not unreasonable for a decent size portion!

The food, unfortunately, was all far too salty and this was such a let down as you know the food there is of a really good quality. Please sort it out so we can go back next time!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It is of course an Italian restaurant, but you can choose from a variety of meals. Tasty, you don't have to wait too long, affordable and good service!