“Best? It was German food, nothing amazing.”

Restaurant Ratsstube
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This restaurant was supposedly No.1 in Rudesheim with Tripadvisor but we were disappointed. The food was fine but average, nothing special. The waitress was friendly and spoke English. We had a much more delicious meal in the restaurant at our hotel(Ruedesheimerhof) the following evening.

1  Thank TopsMA

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family; husband, mother, myself and 2 daughters, ages 13 & 16, had dinner at Ratsstube last evening. It was wonderful. My 16 year old had the catfish, 13 year the lasagna, husband, wiener schnitzel. My mother and I had wiener schnitzel with whiskey pepper sauce. Every plate was clean. Salad were also tasty. The restuarant was clean. The service very good. We did not wait long for our hot delicious meal. Would return!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We traveled here one day by ferry and it was worth the trip. We traveled to Rudesheim to purchase a christmas carousel and the girl that waited on us in the store recommended this restaurant. We find when we travel to ask the locals were to dine. This was one of the best meals we had while we traveled around Europe for 2 weeks. Don't miss this gem!

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Busy. Food and service good. Not too expensive. Centrally situated.

1  Thank dopeyhopey
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Such a nice restaurant with a gorgeous garden/patio. Quiet place, even outside. Lots of couples. One of the few nights we didn't order typical Bavarian. My husband, who is an Italian-food-ophile had Lasagne, which he described as the best - flavorful, well layered, and a daily special around 8 euros. We ordered an appetizer salad with marinated vegetables that was outstanding. At the bottom of the bowl was something like a wonderful coleslaw, but not, and I will probably be trying to recreate that for the rest of my life.

1  Thank I-heart-my-passport