i have just returned from an 8 day tour holiday with my friend and we were based at the hotel Lamm, it is in an excellent spot right near the river with an excellent view of it. The weather was very hot most of the time and there was no air conditioning, the hotel was very clean and our room was small but adequate. The breakfasts were excellent but the evening meals left a lot to be desired. two nights we were given a choice of turkey or pork steak, fish or chicken and both were served with what looked like the same white sauce, The staff were very pleasant although the young manager was a little distant. it isnt advisable to have the windows open at night,the trains appeared to be every few minutes at night and kept us awake and the insects off the river come into the room but despite this we had an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly at the banks of the river Rhein you'll find the Hotel Lamm. Our modern rooms provide you a spectacular view over the river and our staff is looking forward to make your stay unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Rheinhotel Lamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rheinhotel Lamm Hotel Ruedesheim Am Rhein
- Rheinhotel Lamm Germany/Ruedesheim Am Rhein