Lowest prices for your stay
$122
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Sheraton.com
$104
$104
Hotels.com$104
Priceline$104
Travelocity$104
All reviews front desk staff frankfurt airport nice hotel main river parking garage germany business julia neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a 4 star rated hotel.. Modest sized room comfortable for a couple preferably without accompanying kids. As we are travelling with a tour group, we do not have a personal choiced room option hence, I reckon this must be a standard Sheraton basic room. The bathroom is sparkly white, bath tub equipped, Good bathroom. No coffee tea facilites. But then and again, I must emphasize that this definitely is a very basic room. The good parts are its a quiet hotel next to a wonderful park, good security measures and rather warm and friendly staff. Breakfast is a wonderful spread pleasing my asian taste buds. The question is would I come back? Of course.. Sheraton is one of my fave hotel brands and rarely was I ever disappointed by their services or product provided the choice of room is mine.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to the Hotel Manger and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Roselina A,

it is a pleasure to see that you felt welcome at our hotel and that you enjoyed our culinary program and our area around the hotel! I hope you had a memorable tour trough Germany!

In the coming months we will renovate our hotel. With this step we will provide more luxury and more opportunities for our guests - this includes coffee and tea facilities as well. I hope, that you visit us again in the near future.

Warm regards

Exectuive Office

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Friendly personable staff who really help the guest. My wife was sick, they sent up tea. My son and I wanted an authentic German restaurant, they sent us to an oasis of choices six blocks away. Excellent breakfast buffet, good health club, clean safe easy to find. Reasonable parking in garage. Very good value.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to the Hotel Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear michaelsG7111EU,

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad to share your feedback with the entire team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Perfect location just next to the subway station around 25 minutes from airport terminal direct connection. Near to the city centre. Rooms clean and comfortable. Price is good. Breakfast one of the best I had in a hotel. Great sauna!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Zbigniew S
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to the Hotel Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Dear Zbigniew S,

thank you for sharing your comment with us and other users here on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to see that you felt welcome at our hotel. I already shared your kind words with the entire team!
If there is anything else, what makes your stay with us even more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Have a great weekend!

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was very good, clean and had nice rooms. The staff are friendly and helpful but what I loved the most is the location. To me it was located in quite area but still close to the metro station and to some nice restaurants and outlets. The hotel restaurant did not look that wow so I have not really tried it and can't make a judgement on the food quality. But overall I can say that I did like this hotel and planning to visit frankfurt again and mainly considering to stay in the same hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ali_khuzaei
SheratonOffenbach, Personal Assistant to the Hotel Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Dear ali_khuzaei,

Thank you for writing a review about your last stay at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.

It is a pleasure to read, that you felt welcome at our property. In the next months we will change a lot. Starting from our Lobby hall right up to the guestrooms, we will renovate our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and I truly hope that you will try some of our specialties in our restaurant at the latest when the renovation is done.

In the meantime I wish you all the best.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Lovely hotel. We visited Germany for two weeks and Frankfurt was our first and last stop.We stayed at the Sheraton for four days and it was really nice. Staff were polite and helpful and gave us some useful hints about seeing interesting sites. The room was quite spacious and clean. Breakfast was included in the booking and it was absolutely delicious. We had no problems at all. The hotel was not in Frankfurt itself,and we needed public transport to get there from Offenbach, but that was not really a huge problem. Catching public transport is actually part of the fun.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Dimitris L,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and your kind words about your recent stay at our hotel. We always try our best to make everyone comfortable and I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Please rest assured that I will forward your compliments to our team. It will be a great motivational boost for them to read your kind words.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.