All reviews overnight stop business park en route stayed for one night city centre comfortable hotel short stay clean rooms motorway stopover europe
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Although it is located in the suburb of Kassel city (bus frequency 1 per hour and takes 25 mins), we liked atmosphere (very silent) around this hotel. And staff was very friendly and helpful, nice and clean room.
And one more important point is that after our stay (3 months later), I noticed that I forgot invoice from this hotel. And I sent email inquiry to this hotel and staff replied to me quickly. And in their file, they could not find my data and manager contacted me for further help. Finally, they found my data and I could receive it! What was impressed is their quick action for such small thing (my invoice). And during communication, I also felt warmness and customer service mind!!!! I really thank you for this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2012

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Plusses:
-for an Ibis Hotel the rooms are quite big en well equipped, affordable rates
-free parking on premises
-breakfast OK for € 10,-
-alternative: go down the road left for about 1,5 km and look for the McDonald sign and you will find a budget petrol station, a McDonald and a 24 hrs eatery serving breakfast and (rather heavy German) meals 24 hrs a day.
Minusses:
-room was unbearably hot, airconditioning blowing air but not cooling. Will be a real problem in the summer.
-No free Wifi in the rooms, only free Wifi (which works really well) for business deals where breakfast and Wifi is included. With this deal it is not possible to have the 30% off the room price if booking is done more than 30 days in advance (charged to the credit card on booking, no refund possible).
-just one free computer in the lobby to go online if no Wifi.

Date of stay: May 2012