“Excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Fabulous food and excellent service. The wine list could have been more extensive, but the wine we ordered was 20 euros and ended up delicious (even better). We plan on being regulars.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank vedettefille

• Polish first
Oslo, Norway
“Simply put "Very good"”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had one lunch and one dinner here, both were very good. Even tough it is a small restaurant it is not too crowded, we got a seat in five minutes without reservation. I would definitely go back if I visited Kassel again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mknordstrom
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Still very good”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Back after 5 years (Documenta-interval) , El Ermi did not loose on any of its qualities. The did mot mind to serve us only starters (-that is what I like most to check a broad array of different tastes and flavours of the Spanish cuisine), so we did and ordered. Bread with ailloli. Carpaccio of duck. Deep fried boquerones. Calamares 'a la plancha' = grilled. And -very surprising, and delicious- deep-fried artichokes!

• Visited September 2012
Germany
“Very Romantic!”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My wife and I ate here to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We have both travelled a good bit and enjoy a wide range of cuisines. El Erni was exactly what we wanted for a romantic meal. To be honest, the outside of the restaurant had us a little concerned at first. We had read the reviews on Trip Advisor and had high expectations. The restaurant sits in a neighborhood with a wall along the sidewalk, which had grafitti on it. The parking area by the entrance also was not so appealing. But as soon as we parked and entered the restaurant, we were very pleased. The interior is really well done....beautiful white decor, candlelit chandliers, excellent music at just the right volume. The food was also excellent. I had a very tasty fish/shrimp dish and my wife had a nicely prepared lamb dish. We're not wine experts, but the house white wine was very good. For dessert, my wife had the sorbet and I had the chocolate mousse. Both were served on a large plate with fruit and fresh cream. All for 60 Euros. We were very satisfied with the whole evening at El Erni.

• Visited May 2012