“Good sausages, beer and customer service”
Review of Sachsenhauser Warte - CLOSED

Sachsenhauser Warte
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sachsenhausen-Süd
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Short city visit last year, close to my hotel (Leonardo Hotel formerly Holiday inn city south), visited at quiet time as it was mid week around 4pm local time for late lunch/early dinner, sat indoors due to the intermittent rain, amazing variety of sausages, beer, and dishes. Very good customer service. Would return.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Atmosphere ,Old German Beer Garden ,Indoor decoration ,Old German Cuisine , bring me back 200 years to the old good time , I spent a lovely evening in the outdoor seating area ,
service is outstanding , fabulous food the old style (Original Wiener ) was delicious , I loved the
place and returned back two weeks after , during my second visit to Frankfurt,Definitly I will strongly recommend

1  Thank Ibrahim G
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We spent a lovely evening sitting in the beer garden, it was pleasant and quiet in the early evening but didn't get quite busy and noisy the later it got. We had two different meals, both were very nice. We wished we had had another opportunity to visit the restaurant again before we left Frankfurt but it wasn't. possible

Reviewed July 2, 2014

A great German beer garden with a bit of history thrown in. When you exit the Royal Leonardo Hotel, turn right, cross the road and this place is about a 150 yards further up the road.

Its clean tidy and roomy, whether you sit inside or sit outside and enjoy the good weather.

I arrived on a Sunday and it was not to busy, so the service was very quick. I had a typical local German meal with local beer and very tasty it was.

I would most definitely visit this place again. It had a lovely atmosphere about the place.

1  Thank staffy45
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent choice in Frankfurt if you are looking for a traditional German restaurant in an historic building which is 300 years old. Fast service and great food at reasonable prices.
Great selection of German Beers as well.
You can have diner in the outside if weather helps