“Good erican resturant”

Ranked #260 of 2,600 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chicago Meatpackers was the first authentic US restaurant to open in Frankfurt almost 20 years ago and we are still the number one address for burgers, ribs steaks and more. We look forward to welcoming you!Vor fast 20 Jahren war das Chicago Meatpackers das erste authentische US amerikanische Restaurant in Frankfurt. Noch heute sind wir die erste Anlaufstelle for authentische amerikanische Burger, Ribs und Steaks. Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch!
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Last night i visited them for second time , if you havent reservation you faced to truble. They seated us on the open area and the open area is cold a d after eating starter we asked from reception guy and recepetion guy moved our seating to indoor with very good hospitality , i will be on this resturant again when meet frankfurt, the burgers is so good

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great food, fantastic atmosphere, good location to our hotel. Good selection of food. Always busy so booking is advisable. Friendly service.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant while trying to avoid eating in the area around our hotel. We walked in and were told that without a reservation we could only sit at a cocktail table in the bar. We were tired of walking so we took them up on their offer even though half of the dining room was empty. The bartender was a nice young man who took our order. the food was quickly served and well prepared. The burgers were Great. If this place were near my house I would go back to have another burger. When we left the same tables that were empty when we entered will still sitting there empty. The dining room manager or host could stand to learn a thing or two about running a restaurant.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to Chicago Meatpackers the other evening with a couple of friends. We had to make a reservation because it was busy (it was Saturday so that is understandable). My friends both got burgers and I got the ribs.

The burgers were the pre-formed frozen looking kind that is not at all appealing. The ribs were...alright....but I would never order them again or suggest them to anyone. The fries were good that came with it, but the coleslaw not so much.

Basically, I can get a better and cheaper burger from Burgermeister, and I will continue my search for ribs elsewhere.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice selection of American style cuisine. I had the sirloin and it was cooked to order. Everything is ala carte. Reservations suggested as this place gets busy. Obviously aimed at the tourist market with menus in English only. Good service and good value.