“Australian food in center of Frankfurt”
Review of Kakadu's

Kakadu's
Ranked #235 of 2,558 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bahnhofsviertel
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The place is not very big, but it's ok.
The interior is full of Australia pics, license plates etc.
The smoking room is awful - small and vent is not working well.

The food was good. So was beer.

Geografically situated very good - right in the center of the city.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stumbled across this 'Australian' restaurant. The decor was nice and had some nice photographs of Australia. As for the rest there was nothing Australian about it. I had a large salad, which was a large bowl filled with a lot of lettuce and some nice ingredients placed on the top. It was not worth the price. The service was quite average. I would suggest you keep looking if you pass by this place.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't go back. I think the food was decent large portions but my only request was to not have tomatoes and it wasn't accommodated. It was difficult to get service when the place was nearly empty. Cold milk was Luke warm. Ew. It was certainly over priced bottled water was small and ridiculously expensive. I'm still adjusting to the whole having to pay for water bit. At the end the server demanded a tip and stood over us until we have her money. Tips are given based on quality of service which this place lacked.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Generally okay - the place was open and serving food around 1030 PM. Most places were closed that late, and we didn't want to venture very far from the hotel across the street. Food was pretty nice - we had the Bratwurst in curry sauce with chips and some beer. It was just what we needed after a long journey. Sat outside - it is one street away from the red light area and on the way to the train station - so you get a lot of 'merry' people making their way home loudly - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Service was friendly and attentive and they had sports on the telly.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a great little find of a restaurant. By far my favorite place to eat in Frankfurt. I was on a business trip in Frankfurt for 30 days and ate at many restaurants in the downtown area. I always found myself making it back to this one. The atmosphere was very comfortable the wait staff was very friendly and the food most of all was amazing. The soups, salads and the main courses were all delicious. I didn't have a chance to try them all but what I did have was Great.
This is not a fast food restaurant and is not advertised as a fast food restaurant when you go here to eat have plenty of time to sit down and enjoy yourself with a good meal.
It was clean friendly and good food At reasonable prices.