“Superb French Haute Cuisine but VERY expensive”

Restaurant Francais
Ranked #85 of 2,587 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Description: Our award winning restaurant holds a Michelin Star and 17/20 Gault & Millau points and receives constant praise from countless restaurant critics. Chef de Cuisine Patrick Bittner is an outstanding chef and master of his trade. We look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant!
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I came to this restaurant because of its Tripadvisor reports. It absolutely lives up to its claims for being an exceptional restaurant. I was lucky to get a table and its very lucky I called to reserve one! The Tripadvisor price guide is totally wrong. I did not realise it would be so expensive but it is an exceptional restaurant so you can expect to have to pay! Two of us ate for Euro 350.00 including €20 tip and we had two modest half bottles of wine. A super restaurant that I highly recommend for special occasions

2  Thank David M

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wow! What an amazing experience in high quality dining! Exceptional cuisine; all staff expertly trained and skilled professionals of the highest order; unquestionably my most memorable experience of Frankfurt - will definitely head right back there for another meal on my next visit.

3  Thank Gavin S
Armin S, Manager at Restaurant Francais, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Gavin S, thank you for your positive words about “Le Francais Restaurant”. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience. The staff will be glad to hear your kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon. Best regards, Armin Schröcker. General Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2013

One of my favourites in Frankfurt. Never disapoints, service is exceptional and the food is creative and executed so very well. Wine list is very good

5  Thank Lechiffre1
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Had an amazing meal in the Restaurant Francais. The Food was very creative and tasty and the service impeccable. The sommelier was outstanding and recommended the appropriate wines for every course. It was one of the best dining experience I have ever had. I will be back.

1  Thank Germanykt
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Amazing dining experience that was one of the highlights of our frankfurt visit. Fantastic and friendly service, with the most charming dining room i have had the pleasure of visiting. Flavours of the seven course degustation menu were at times things i had never tasted before, combinations were so unique. If you are after a menorable experience (and not just a meal, do not hestitate to book).

1  Thank NazDak