See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2012

They are not worth spending time describing, BUT to everyone contemplating living there - DON'T!!! Examples like free internet included - means ONLY if you sit in the reception area. Most rooms - even though not described - have toilet and bath in the dirty hall-ways. And on the dirty note - everything is dirty - I mean EVERYTHING! They can NEVER have been awarded the stars they have - 1 star is too much and together with a price of €125 for tiny double room without toilet and bath during fair-weeks is utterly rip-off!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Juiceon1
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Horrible hotel - particularly given the price paid! Heating unreliable, breakfast poor, room as spartan as is possible to be.

Be warned!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank gazzala
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My room was very small and i had a shower and sink in the room, not a separate area from the room.
The toillet was on the corridor.
Breakfast was poor.
The internet connection is only available at the lobby / restaurant area and not in the room.

I wouldnt recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank DeliaTimisoara
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I stayed here for business in Feb, 2011 for 6 nights. The room was booked over 5 months in advance. When I arrived after a long 11 hour journey to check in, I was told that there were no rooms available the first night and that I needed to stay at their sister hotel down the block. So I was forced to walk 5-6 blocks with my suitcase to this random hotel. The people at the front desk of both hotels did not care at all...it was as if this was normal for them to send customers to another hotel. So I stayed one night at this crusty hotel and then rolled my way back to the Everest to get my room. Not impressed.
Then I tried to use the phone in my room. It didn't work with a calling card. They said they would fix it and every day they said it would be taken care of. The last day they informed me that the long distance card never works with the room phones. what the ???
Breakfast was ok. That was the only saving grace.
My coworkers also experienced the following:
1.) checked into a room with a person showering in it.
2.) was sleeping and someone entered the room.

I would not stay here again. Did you notice that the management has not responded to a single complaint?

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank travelbug76
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The chances of you actually getting a room here even if you have booked it 2 months in advance is slimmer than finding life on Mars. They charged me for 10 days as advance payment and when I reached Frankfurt, I was told there were no rooms. And to get back the money that I had already paid, it took me 2 months. And the Manager reminds of Saddam Hussain.

Room Tip: Choose to live on the footpath but not in Hotel Everest.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business