“Great hotel modern”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Toronto
“Great hotel modern”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Easy walk from train station and well located to all city services. We live the rooms even though small totally adequate. Modern and everything working perfectly. Breakfast fantastic with all you need! Will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Arriving in Frankfurt after an all night international flight, I was unsure if I would be able to check in so early. I arrived at the Pure at around 9am and was promptly greeted at the front desk, given a room and a welcome drink ! I asked for a room on a higher floor when I made my reservation and I was given a room on the 5th (top) floor with a balcony. The room was spotless, very bright and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning had a great selection and something for everyone. Those working at the front desk were very friendly and helpful in giving directions to different areas of the city. I would without a doubt stay at the Pure again. Thank you for a wonderful stay !!

Room Tip: My top floor room had a balcony....not sure if lower floors have a balcony.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just a short walk from the Hauptbahnhoff this hotel is definitely worth a look.

We arrived late in the evening and were greeted by a very friendly member of staff who checked us in promptly and served us with a complementary welcome drink. Our room was clean and bright, we particularly enjoyed the €5 incentive to reuse your towels.

Breakfast each morning of our stay was fantastic, a wide variety of food with attentive service. We also took time to enjoy the patio one evening which is a lovely little spot.

All in all I don't think I have a bad thing to say about this hotel and we are already planning our next visit.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've now stayed at The Pure on four occasions (having first read a review on TripAdvisor). I was initially attracted by the distinctive style of the hotel, and the fact that it's not one of the big hotels. It's also very handy to the main station, as my time in Frankfurt is regularly followed by work in Cologne. What appeals? The consistently warm welcome from the front of house staff; the bright, open reception and dining area; a simple and modern decor in the comfortable bedrooms; and the terrific breakfasts, included in the price, of course. It's also an easy walk across the river to the Museum Quarter - highly recommended. I expect to be back in Germany next year, and I just know that I'll book at The Pure again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Pure is all-in-all a wonderful place to stay.

1. Extremely close to the station. It is super convenient to get here.
2. Fantastically styled. The atmosphere is very sleek and cool.
3. Super friendly. I have never had hotel staff be as helpful, friendly, and kind at any other hotel.
4. Nice rooms. The room was big, stylish, and had a large bathroom.
5. Affordable price. Comparable to other hotels in the area, you get to stay in a super cool designer hotel for the same price.
6. Great breakfast. Breakfast was delicious!

The best thing was the kind and friendly staff that went above and beyond to help us and answer questions. They looked things up for us, immediately came to our room when we had a question, and were incredibly friendly!

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The Pure in Frankfurt is a really nice hotel, very clean and modern. Breakfast is a buffet style, which was also really good. The rooms I found could of been a little bigger but on a whole are very adequate.

You are a 4 minute walk from the main train station and are very close to lots of pubs and restaurants.

I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff is very friendly and accomodating - eager to assist. Breakfast was tremendous. This is real value for money - very clean and modern look. Within walking distance to the downtown shopping core - lots of restuarants en-route to / from the city center. Any time I am back in Frankfort, thats the hotel for me.

Room Tip: Never had the opportunity to check a variety of rooms, but what I had was most accomodating.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business