INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Niederrad
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$269
$114
$96
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness districtbusiness hotelbusiness tripglass showercable connectioncross trainermodern hotelfurnished roomshot roomroom serviceclose to the airporttrain ridevery pleasant stayfree wifirooms are bigchoose this hotelnice bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Pros: I arrived way to early (8am). They let me check in without any additional charges. Front desk staff friendly and speak very good English. The restaurant is nice with different food each day. Rooms are quite small but fairly nice. I was quite impressed with the bathroom/showers. Small fridge available in the room with lots of drinks - all for free. 5 min run from the river. If you you run down the river toward city center, you progressively get into nicer scenery.

Cons: No iron and ironing board in the room. You have to call or go downstairs and request one. When you do get it, they are not of good quality. Not sure if I am technologically challenged - but I just could not figure out how to use the room phone. There were no instructions on how to use it either. Location is not good at all. It is located in some sort of an office area which is very remote. The area itself is not good looking at all. Grass is super tall and not taken care of, etc. It just looks like a typical "industrial" area - except with bunch of office building. It is close to the airport, but not close to the city center. The taxi will take 20 euros to get you to and from the city center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Pelin K, Sales Representative at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear CAN Businessman,

Thank you for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Niederrad as your accommodation during your last visit to Frankfurt. We are extremely pleased about your feedback on TripAdvisor. Our guests' sentiments are very important to us and we will share your feedback with our entire team.

We apologize for the inconvenience of having to order an ironing board and iron from reception. Unfortunately, currently this is not a standard in our hotel to offer ironing sets in the rooms. However, ironing sets are always available at reception or in housekeeping and we are more than happy to deliver these to our guests’ rooms. Regarding the telephone in your room you must dial a ‘0’ for outside calls followed by the country and the area code. Please do not hesitate to contact our reception next time you have difficulties with the telephone or any other in-room services. We are more than happy to help you.

You are absolutely right; our hotel is situated in an office area and is very close to Frankfurt International Airport. Public transportation is excellent and you may reach the city centre in 10 minutes by train. The average cost for a day ticket is 5.00€.

We are pleased to hear, you enjoyed your stay with us anyway and that we were able to score with our friendly staff and the menu in our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you at our property during your next visit to Frankfurt.

Pelin K.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My client had booked me into this hotel along with several of their senior managers for the Frankfurt Book Fair, and paid up front, over €2000 for the whole booking. They accidentally booked me for 2 nights, whereas I only needed 1 night and arrived at 9pm the second day. The response was a shambles, they claimed to have no record of the reservation and no room. I had to call my client, busy at a Book Fair launch party, who had to email me the reservation docs and eventually they managed to find me a smoking room, and grudgingly gave me a Wifi card for free when I insisted on some recompense for their error. Fortunately my room did not smell of tobacco, but I found the hotel's fancy lighting and uber chicness rather soul less. The hotel is in a commercial district with nothing around, so I had to eat in the hotel bar/restaurant, the service was rather good but menu limited and the standard international fare, only the Riesling wine was local. My bed wasn't very comfortable so I didn't have the good night's sleep or great experience my lovely client had planned for me. And then the next day when I checked out, they asked me to pay €200 as they had not record of payment. So with a strong sense of Ground Hog Day I showed them my client's email and they accepted that they had been paid. Never again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Regular_site_user
Pelin K, Sales Representative at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for your stay in our INNSIDE Frankfurt Niederrad and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are extremely sorry to hear your stay at our hotel did not fulfil your expectations. We understand that your situation at check-in was very inconvenient for you and your client. Not having a room ready for you upon arrival was our fault. Unfortunately, the fact that you were possibly going to check in on the 10th instead of the 9th of October 2013 was not correctly communicated to our front desk team and therefore your room went through as a no show on the 9th. As a result your room was not found when you checked in on the 10th of October. Our entire team has been informed about your comments regarding your stay in our hotel in order to improve our services.

Nonetheless, we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service in the restaurant. Further, we change our menu on a regular basis in order to guarantee a wide variety of foods.

Regarding the beds in our guestrooms, we are happy to inform you that we are currently exchanging the mattresses in all our rooms to ensure a good night’s sleep.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments.

Pelin K.
(Sales)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We spent an overnight stay at Innside Niederrad after our arrival into FRA Intl Airport. The property is well appointed, rooms spacious and clean. Especially the concierge was very helpful, too. Given the hotel's location in a business district outside the city centre choices in terms of outside dining / shopping are limited (one of the few options within walking distance - the Italian restaurant in Lyoner Strasse - proved to be excellent).
However, connection to the public transport is good and its proximity to the International Airport (15 min by car) makes it convenient if you are travelling through FRA. Generally, this property seems to cater more to business but it served our needs for a quiet overnight stay well. As we stayed on a Friday night the room rate was very reasonable (60 Euros) and parking not an issue (note that the latter might be one during weekadys).
Complaints? Yes: they do charge money for wireless internet (however, free internet is provided if you connect via cable - obviously of no use for tablet or smarphone users); apart from that I can recommend that place especially if you manage to get a decent weekend rate.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lasse23
Pelin K, Verkaufsmitarbeiterin at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Mr. R.,

Thank you for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Niederrad as your accommodation during your last visit to Frankfurt. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at our property. You are absolutely right, as we are located in a business district, we do have a lot of business travellers stay at our hotel. Nevertheless, public transportation is superb and you may reach Frankfurt International Airport as well as the city centre in no time.

With regards to the internet at our property, we cannot supply a complimentary wireless connection at the moment. However, we are pleased to inform you that wireless internet is complimentary in 2014. Until then you may use the internet connection via cable for free.

Kind Regards,

Pelin K. (Sales Representative)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

a modern hotel without frills. Clear structured architecture, consequently modern furnished rooms, with all you expect from a hotel of this class.The en suite bathroom is a hit.
The staff is very friendly and helpfull.
The elevators are very efficient.
Breakfast is fantastic, the buffet always cleaned up and tidy.
The city center can be reached within a few minutes drive by car or by tram.
The direct neighbourhood is not very attractive.

Room Tip: nothing special to recommend
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear DMS1995,

Thank you for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Niederrad as your accommodation during your last visit to Frankfurt. We are extremely pleased about your positive feedback on Tripadvisor. Our guests' sentiments are very important to us and we will share your feedback with our entire team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Frankfurt.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Pelin K. (Sales Representative)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

空港とメインステーションの間に位置し、電車の駅から少し距離はあるけれど、トラムもあるので問題なし。逆にトラムで街に出ることもできるので便利。価格の割りにとてもキレイなホテルでスタッフの対応もいい感じ。レストランは少々高いですが、また利用したいホテルです。
It's located between the airport and main station of Frankfurt. It's a bit far from S-bahn Niederrad station by foot but a tram is available just one station distance. Very clean hotel and a room and helpful staff. Definitely you will receive value more than price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thorsten B, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Niederrad, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your positiv comment for your last stay at the INNSIDE Frankfurt Niederrad. We hope to welcome you again in Frankfurt very soon and we apreciate any suggestions to be able to improve our quality constantly.

Many regards