Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,680 results
All reviews a business class room top floor city centre business trip tram stop modern hotel standard room nice stay breakfast buffet checking in close to the airport main station gym messe taxis germany conference
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Perhaps this review is limited to check in during late hours past midnight. Me and my friend arrived, weary after a long day of travel. We were to only guests at the reception, yet it took 30 mins for the receptionist to finally pass over to me my room cards. Went up, and found out it wasn’t a twin bed room which I specifically asked for at check in as well as via email prior to check in (with no reply). So we went down to ask for another room and after another 15mins or so we went to our new room and surprise, surprise it was another room with a queen bed. We gave up at that stage as we valued our sleep more than to try our request again, had to settle on sleeping in the same bed as my friend. Furthermore that during check in, my card was charged the preauthorisation twice. I’m also a Radisson platinum member, with the exception of the breakfast I received no other benefits such as the complimentary drinking water, welcome gift or room upgrade. During all this, there wasn’t any genuine apology or even any acknowledgment of any of the many mistakes they’ve made. The staff simply didn’t care, nor did they want to be there. I’ve been to other Radisson properties before and had great experiences, but this was one of the worst I’ve had and it irritated me so much I had to write this review.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 647chis
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Specialist at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your stay in Frankfurt and for taking the time to complete our guest questionnaire.

We truly appreciate and value you as our esteemed Radisson Rewards member and we would like to personally thank you for your loyalty.

It is our commitment to deliver the highest levels of service to our esteemed guests and we are sorry to find out from your scores that we were unable to keep this promise towards you on this occasion. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered and we would like to assure you that this is not representative of the usual high standards that we deliver here at the hotel. Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the Front Office Manager and all the measures will be taken in order to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you will give us another chance of welcoming back to our hotel. Please e-mail us directly whenever you plan your next trip to Frankfurt, as we would like to ensure that you will have the best possible stay and to make it right for you.

We wish you a lovely day!!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Very warm welcoming. We loved all. Clean rooms, great breakfast. Swimming pool on the top of the hotel. Nice service personal. Very good location. To get to the city center about 15 minutes .
Recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your stay in Frankfurt and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are pleased to see your overall satisfaction and we are proud to receive your recommendation. We are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I have been staying in the hotel every Heimtex for past seven years. I see upgradation of rooms over a period of time. Obviously size of rooms can't be changed however internal decoration makes rooms look spacious and comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel for your stay in Frankfurt and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are pleased to see your overall satisfaction regarding your recent stay with us and we are looking forward to a new reservation.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I stayed for several days at the Radisson shortly before Xmas. The hotel is freshly renovated and very stylish. The staff during check-in and at breakfast was very helpful and friendly. I had a room with a view to the city center which was amazing. The breakfast was very nice. They even have a live egg station as well as a chinese breakfast corner. I am not chinese, nevertheless I tried the dishes : ))
Only I have to say that the room is not very sound proof. The cleaning that took place in the rooms around mine was disturbing. You could hear the duster as well as the doors closing. Beside that this is a great hotel to stay for business or private purpose. The city center is easy to reach by tram. The tram station is directly in front of the hotel and it takes max. 10 min. to get to the city.

Room tip: view to city center & high floor, all rooms with the ending -09 have two window sides and a brilliant view on the skyline
Date of stay: December 2019
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Specialist at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Good afternoon,

We are proud to see that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us and we are looking forward to another great opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

I like the interior of the room, modern, comfortable and clean. friendly staff. You can sleep well, not noisy. excellent coffee machines at breakfast prepare wonderful coffee, everything you need to start a productive day.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RD_Frankfurt, Guest Relations Specialist at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Good afternoon,

We are pleased to see your overall satisfaction regarding your recent stay with us and we are looking forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.