“Comfortable Room!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
indonesia
“Comfortable Room!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

this hotel got nice welcome service..well firstly when you check-in in hotel this hotel is very express so we dont need wait too long..and then when you enter the room,the beds is very comfortable and they willing us to choose which pillow you want,clean bathroom,and they got nice view when you enter the pool..i just a little disappointed with the location,because there's no shopping mall near from there.beside that everythings good!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
RD_Frankfurt, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear welly_tj,

Thank you for your great feedback, your comments are much appreciated and I will sure share them with my colleagues.

You are right, there is no shopping center close to our hotel; however you can reach the city center in just a few minutes by tram. I hope you will have the chance to get back here to Frankfurt to check out the amazing "Zeil" one of the most famous shopping streets in Germany.

The Radisson Blu-Team is looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Andreas Stoeckli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The hotel is very nice in a lot of senses. Work wise, it has wireless internet in almost every place of the hotel. You have several options to sit and work and most of the outlets have good products to enjoy. I particularly like the bar next to the reception. Its very cozy.

The rooms are small but very well design. The bathroom is very nice and I don't know why the sound from the TV is very loud there. But I love it. Yes, is very common to get 2 small beds and the duvets are usually small.

I love the breakfast. The choices are plenty and good quality. You can't complaint about that. The only thing I see about the Radisson is that they seem usually understaff and that most of the people that work every day are trainee's. But still are friendly and willing to learn.

Been there almost 10 times in a year and still very convenient for me. Close to the airport and the city. Good choice.

Room Tip: Room with view to the park have more privacy. The other side you just simply have the view of the of...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear RMartinSDXB,

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure for me to read it, and I am glad you did enjoy your stay with us.

I am looking forward to have you here again soon!

Tripoli, Libya
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Positive:
Size & Design of the room,services,express check-in check-out,sauna ,Gym and the pool where located on the top of the hotel ( floor 18th) where you can see Frankfurt while you are in the sauna (amazing).
Negative:
location.

Room Tip: room 1317 was nice and amazing view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RD_Frankfurt, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Osamakaal,

Thank you for your positive review. It is great to know that you had a good stay with us and especially enjoyed our exclusive Heaven Spa.

We are indeed not located in the city center, however our hotel is easy to access from the motorway, airport or by public transport. So I hope our location does not keep you from visiting us again. We are looking forward to welcoming you anytime.

Randers, Denmark
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

The wifi in the rooms (mine 707) was either non existent, or so slow it made working online impossible.
When mentioned to reception i got the reply "well at least its free".

Just not good enough for an otherwise excellent hotel.

For a hotel guesting mainly business travellers it needs sorting out.

I am in need of 30 rooms for 5 nights next year in Frankfurt (150 nights total!). And the wifi issue is actually making me consider the Marriott or Maritim instead.

BTW. The gym is ok - Technogym equipment.

• Stayed November 2012
RD_Frankfurt, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Hello again,

And thank you again for your comment!

I am sorry to hear that you could not use the full speed of our WIFI, however this should be an exception, as we usually have high-speed WIFI available in the whole hotel. So the slow connection was not due to your room.

As a guest you enjoy a free WIFI connection in all Radisson Blu Hotels in the world, and Radisson Blu is the first brand to offer this in all hotels as a standard. Other hotels still charge a WIFI-fee.
Nevertheless, the reply you got at the reception was not very professional and is not what we would like to deliver.

Randers, Denmark
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

(writing whilst in residence)

Rooms:
Stayed on 7th floor. Very roomy double rooms. Great bathroom w shower in bath.

Gym:
Good Technogym equipment - leg press, shldr press, chest press. Some free dbells, tmills and xtrainers. Ok for a hotel but no floor space.

Food:
Breakfast at E25 is a complete ripoff. Good choice but takes the michael at the price.

Location:
Walkable to Messe. Well served with tram and cabs. Ideal really.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank englaender
Dear englaender,

Thank you very much for your 4 star review. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially found pleasure in our rooms, spa and location.

For your next stay, you could consider to book a rate with breakfast included, which often makes a much better deal for you.

I hope you will be staying with us again soon!
Best regards from Frankfurt,
Essex
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Radisson is one of my favourite choice of hotels as it does what it says on the tin and delivers a comfortable stay for business and personal travellers alike.

The Radisson in Frankfurt however does not deliver - the service is appalling the food terrible - menu changed only once every 4-6 mths so the food is churned out in worse state than McDonalds.

Lots of issues too many to go into the only consolation was that my sundries were refunded.

Upon questioning the staff i found out that there are staff there being trained so i guess this is something to be wary of.

Would i go back absolutely not.

Room Tip: i cant they were freezing
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear BusyBeeEssex,

First of all, thank you for choosing Radisson Blu to be your favorite choice of hotel and thank you for taking the time and reviewing your stay here on TripAdvisor. Your feedback really helps us to improve our service and offers.
I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Just as all other Radisson Blu Hotels, we focus on a high service quality and aim to deliver our "Yes I Can" philosophy to each guest. Unfortunately, you did not experience a satisfying service. I would like to apologize for that and assure you, that this is not our standard and we can do much better.

Our menu changes seasonally. Still, we are always open for new suggestions and I will make sure, your comment will reach the respective department.

I am again sorry, that you were not able to experience the standard Radisson Blu service philosophy, however, I hope you are willing to give us a second chance and stay with us, should you be in Frankfurt again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you are here. I am looking forward to meeting you personally.

Edinburgh
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I use the Carlson chain hotels almost on a weekly basis during business trips. They are usually reliable and pleasant places to stay. On this occasion I booked the Radisson Blu hotel for an overnight stay in Frankfurt. Well I definitely did not expect what was in store for me when I checked in! The check-in process was slow...about 10-15 minutes...I put it down to the new receptionist at the desk, we all need to start somewhere! I got to my room to find that there were bodily hairs all over the bathroom... I wasn't too happy but didn't make a fuss as I didn't want to move rooms and it was getting late. But I thought this was a poor show for the Radisson to treat a concierge club member to a dirty room. I tried to do some work by logging on to the internet...well guess what that didn't work either. There was a problem with the router. I called the reception in order to communicate my dismay to the reception in the hope that they would fix the fault. How wrong was I! I spoke to the Duty Manager in charge who's attitude was less than accommodating and totally against the Radisson's "yes we can" attitude. I was told the Internet cannot be fixed, and that I had to live with it. Great!!!! I also mentioned that the room wasn't clean, and that I never received the complimentary gift that is usually the practice for concierge club members at Radisson hotels. I asked for water to my room, the person that brought the water had brought sparkling water , but I wanted still. Unfortunately I could not communicate with the person as they did not speak a word of English. When I brought this to the manager's attention, the response I got was "what do you expect your in Germany"
Things didn't get any better for breakfast. Someone in their great wisdom had decided to deep clean the main dining area in the hotel so 300 guests were left to have breakfast in a lounge that could only accommodate around 30-40 people at a time. I could not believe the incompetence of hotel managers in charge that would allow such trivial errors to take place in at a hole chain that strives to provide a high level of service. I didn't get to have my breakfast that morning because after waiting for 45 minutes I had to go to the airport to catch a flight.
My recommendation to other potential guests is to avoid the hotel as it is clear that this Radisson has serious service shortfalls which need to be addressed. At the end of my stay I refused to pay for my stay as the experience was so bad!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business