Tripadvisor

from $21.97
from $42.29
from $18.67
3,735 results
All reviews nice view viewing platform elevator ride entire city security check degree view frankfurt city sunny day frankfurt card worth a visit top floor queue windy euros building skyscrapers height
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I visited Frankfurt to see the Christmas markets but we also wanted to make the most of our weekend trip and see other attractions. It was the hotel that we stayed in where we found out about the main tower. We woke and ate an early breakfast and arrived right on time for opening at 10am so hardly queued and got searched and went up in the lift. We times it well because when we cane down in the lift there was a huge queue.
I’d say if you went during busy times the queue for the lift to go up and down would be lengthy to wait.
The views over Frankfurt were spectacular. Well worth a trip.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank Jiltheojill
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

There was a long queue when we arrived but it was well organised and quick moving.
Some nice views of the city which you can see behind glass or have the option of going outside. on the observation deck; there are also photos pointing out what you are seeing written in English.
I thought the price was very reasonable for some great views of Frankfurt.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I went there to have an overview of the city and I wasn't disappointed. Great view of the skyline, I would recommend it to anyone coming to Frankfurt.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

While exploring Frankfurt we walked by the Main tower. It is too popular a site. The line to get in was ridiculously long.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

View was very nice, but I was just waiting speechless by the impolite tourists group which didn’t use the queue. And any other visitor including toddlers should wait too long unfairly...

Date of experience: January 2020