TripAdvisor

Ranked #21 of 2,905 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice location right in the entrance of Palmengarten. Dishes are beautifully presented and tasty. However we were slightly disappointed by the wine pairing. The sommelier presented the first two wines and had the regular wait staff do the rest. One of the red wines was too oxidized. We could not drink it and unlike all other Michelin restaurants, no one at this restaurant inquired what was wrong. The sommelier never returned to our table even though there were only 11 tables in the restaurant. We were surprised that he didn’t check/taste the wine before serving it to the customers.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

the main thing that my wife and I felt was the friendly attitude of the staff and the cook !!!! If you ask me if it’s delicious - very tasty. just rush and try it urgently.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank 164glebm
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Great food and a great experience! Extremely tasty food and a very friendly staff! A great experience for the taste buds

Date of visit: September 2019
3  Thank 867jackt
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Excellent pacing of dishes and amuse bouche. Rare choice of regular and vegan menus at Michelin 2-star (you can choose from each list). Plates offer creative yet accessible flavors - subtle and bold. Diverse wine list with excellent choices - a very good wine pairing is offered. Worth a special visit!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Q472PNdon
Reviewed May 7, 2019

My boyfriend invited me here for my birthday as I never did fine dining before. In order to book a table you need to give your bank account number in case you don't show up (I believe they would charge you 150 EUR). I took a vegetarian 6 course menu, my boyfriend meaty 5 course menu. The dishes were small but at the end of the day we were really full as we were served with bread (delicious!) and butter and other complimentary dishes. However, the best part of our visit was at the end when I was given a small cake for my birthday! I am a very picky eater when it comes to sweets and boy, this dessert was like an orgasm in heaven. The service was very nice and friendly, the atmosphere cozy, we were explained what are we eating. It was not a cheap treat (cca 400 EUR), but it was worth it!

Date of visit: April 2019