“Nice place!”

Dining options: Takeout
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice place!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Deutsch restaurant was very stylistic and had a good ambiance. When I went there it was very early in the morning hardly 8 a.m. and the place was empty except for 2 customers. It was supposed to be German food, which I usually do not care for, but this restaurant looked so cool that I wanted to try it out.

A huge sign said that this was true German food so I was preparing myself for somewhat bland food with a lot of meat. I ordered a Farmer's breakfast, which came with three kinds of cheese liverwurst, potatoes with eggs, bread, butter & jam. The coffee came in a pretty big, nice blue porcelain cup along with a mineral water. As I had expected it was rather bland, but I wanted to try something new.

The waiter was really nice and he asked me if I liked the food probably because he saw me working hard to eat even half of it. Altogether the breakfast came up to 21 euros, a bit pricey for something I did not really enjoy, but I am sure many people would enjoy this sort of food.

The menu had a wide variety of breakfast & lunch items and drinks.

As I said before, I went there because the place looked nice and I enjoyed its atmosphere more than its food.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank SunnyW358

Providence, Rhode Island
“Where did the waiter go”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I haven't been at the Z section of terminal 1 in a while and was pretty excited to see Deutsch for my fix of German food transiting from Croatia to Manchester. I sat down and waited a good 10 minutes before I even saw a waiter. He disappeared again for another 5 minutes and then disappeared again - for how long - I do not know as I packed up and left.

• Visited August 2013