“Nice Food, Nice Service, Nice Ambiente! !!”

Selera Malaysian Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 2,495 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice Food, Nice Service, Nice Ambiente! !!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I live in Frankfurt for over 20 years. And it's the 1st Malaysian Restaurant here. Of course I was excited to try original malaysian foods like Nasi Lemak, Curry Laksa, Roti Canai, Rendang,... and I have to say, I was surprised!!! "Wow"!!! The waitress there are very friendly and helpful to explain us the menu...
And the fully renovation and decoration there is really fresh & nice.
Be opened for the recommendations and you will be surprise!!!

2 Thank Hak1983

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Malaysia food and warm service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had my dinner there almost daily for the 4 weeks in Frankfurt. The restaurant serves Malaysia food in typical Malaysia cooking style. We like the Sze Chuan style chicken dish, though not typical Malaysia style. Other dishes like fish in banana leaf, sambal kangkong, fried hofun, etc are worth trying. The restaurant also provide Chinese boil soup complimentary, fruit and a bowl of dessert for each diner. The owners are helpful and friendly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank city76052000
Singapore, Singapore
“Tasty food and great service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was in Frankfurt for 4 weeks. And I had been to this restaurant for my dinner almost daily. Maybe I missed the Malaysian food that I was used. The food taste almost the same as what we had in Malaysia, though not the same. We got to taste the 'Sambal Kangkong' which is typical vegetable dish in Malaysia. The decoration of the restaurant is simple yet warm. The owners are also very helpful and friendly. This is a restaurant I recommend for a typical Malaysia food.

1 Thank city76052000
Frankfurt
“Excellent Chicken Rice”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went twice to the restaurant already. It has a nice interior, very friendly and cheerful staff. I love south east asian cuisíne but would usually not order Hainanese Chicken rice. But my companion insisted and I ordered a very tasty seafood noodles dish. I loved the noodles but kept had more of the hainanese chicken rice which was the best I ever tasted. We will definately come back. It is great to have a good malaysian restaurant

1 Thank RKrieger
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Authentic Malaysian food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It was so great to find authentic-tasting Malaysian food miles from home! The restaurant is operated by some Penang-ites who immediately fell into a Cantonese conversation with us. The food is the best Asian meal we had in my entire month in Europe. The servings are pretty good and the price very reasonable. Surely a restaurant to frequent for those looking for a delicious experience in Frankfurt!

• Visited May 2013