“delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
Stuttgart, Germany
“delicious!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm always in search of high quality Asian cuisine in Germany (not always easy to find!) This certainly hit the mark. The service was excellent, and the menu had a nice variety. We took the advice of the server and shared the 2-person special--a delicious duck dish. Great advice! I appreciated the blend of traditional Vietnamese flavor with a modern spin. The decor also reflected this--clean and modern, like the food. The portions were hearty, so paying a bit more than I'm used to for Vietnamese was worth it. I look forward to my next visit to Frankfurt--I will certainly come here again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank A M

“Great accidental find”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Found this place whilst looking to buy some milk.
Brilliant restaurant. Excellent food. Lovely ambience. Friendly staff. Reasonably priced.
We had never eaten Vietnamese before so this was a great first time experience.
We ate in the courtyard out the back. It had a slightly amateurish style but that gave it a very comfortable and relaxed feel.
Totally recommend it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cooperman64
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“I keep going back!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you love good food this place is just for you. The noodles are SO good. Vegetarians are catered for as well; there are a few options to choose from if you want to avoid meat.

What I like best is that the broth is poured over your noodles in front of you. The waiter explains things very well and no one is left wondering what they are eating.

I have yet to try their cakes but make sure you check out their homemade lemonade!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank miss_igirisu
“great food, very helpfull people, charming location”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I must reccomend this restaurant.
Informal atmosphere, great food, helpfull staff,
We have decided to go two consecutive evenings
because of the quality of the food.
E 30 each for two papaya salads, two excelent noodles soups (one vegatarian one with angus)
a bottle of wine, water and a piece of cake with ciocolat and banana.
but there are also dishes of rice and noodles without broth

Visited March 2013
1 Thank cesarebe
“Good informal dinner”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had to find a place for an informal dinner, a last minute decision. We chose Vipho as a back-up plan, after failing to get a table for six somewhere else. It was a good decision. They were friendly on the phone, and very welcoming when we arrived.

The environment is nice and friendly, and the quality of the service is high. Most of them speak decent English, and all the menus we got were bilingual. We ordered the wrap and roll starters to share, a nice combination of fresh and fried rolls, enough for three or even four, and not two, unless you are starving. My Pho Ga (the traditional Vietnamese soup, with chicken) was good, even when I had to ask for a bit of a chili sauce to spice it up. I tried a couple of vegetarian choices from others, including a more than good Com Chay.

Weak points: very limited wine list, almost no choice in beers.

You will not find gourmet food here. But, it is a nice option if you like Vietnamese food.

• Visited March 2013