I stayed only one night, so my experience is limited, but here’s my review-
• Friendly and helpful front desk staff.
• Very good breakfast – lots of variety. Even snuck a couple packaged coffee cakes in my luggage to eat later.
• Abundant hot water and good water pressure.
• Hotel is located in a quiet area – not a lot of street noise.
• Located only a few minutes walk from the train station.
• Hotel is in a nice location on a corner.
• They have a good walk-up rate (if there’s no convention in town)
• They’ll arrange tours for you at the desk.
• Only had one pillow and no extra ones in the closet.
• Internet costs three euros per day (works good, though)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Columbus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotel Frankfurt