“Perfect business hotel”

Ranked #64 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect business hotel”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This a great business hotel if you are attending a show in Messe Frankfort exhibition center. Free Internet, Free Mini Bar, Free movies, Apple friendly, 3 min walking distance from exhibition center. Very friendly and professional staff specially Gill at reception. Good variety on breakfast, comfortable bed, very clean rooms, great value for money. In my opinion as frequent business traveller it's best hotel for business trip in Frankfort.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, take higher floors with front side of hotel view if you like to avoid noise of t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
KINGSWINFORD, WEST MIDLANDS
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed here for a stopover on 21.03.13 and chose this hotel after reading previous reviews. It was all I expected it to be.
The hotel is fairly new so it was very clean and modern. The staff were polite, friendly and helpful. Even when I tried to speak in German, they spoke to me in English to avoid any misunderstandings. The price for a 4* was very good but this is probably because it is not in the centre of Frankfurt. It's only one stop on the train from Frankfurt main railway station. It's a great location for anyone visiting the Messe areas and will always be fully booked when exibitions are on.
I ate a steak in the restaurant which was excellent and cooked just as I asked. The bar had an exceptional range of whiskies, gins and vodkas and the choices at breakfast were good when you found out where everything was.
I had a room on the 6th floor and was disappointented to find that the bedroom window opened fully. This mean that anyone could climb out, fall out or jump out so be careful if you have young ones.
I also feel that the rooms could be enhanced if they had tea / coffee making facilities available to guests who may want hot drinks as opposed to those in the mini bar.
I would suggest that this is more a hotel for business men and women and visitors to the Messe as opposed to a tourist hotel for sightseeing in the city.
However, overall, a very good hotel and one which I would certainly return to.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear have a railway line behind them. Rooms at the front do not.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Dick T
Milford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very nice quality for a business travel. Rooms were clean, comfortable, very modern and a good size. The staff was friendly. Easy walk to the Messe. Would definitely stay here again when visiting the Messe.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Yankton, South Dakota
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nothing positive to say about this hotel. The hotel strives for modern while completely disregarding comfort and style. The bed was hard and the room extremely dusty. I think it was from either new drywall or patch work because of the smell in the room. Trains across the street are loud and so are the pedestrians so I was left in misery the entire night. I tried to contact the front desk but no answer by phone and in person I received a cold glare and insincere apologies that no other room was available to move me to. Room service was horrible and expensive. I ordered a beef burger which tasted like no beef I had eaten before. On top of that I waited over an hour for my meal when I was advised 30 minutes.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sussex
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed here twice since it opened in 2012 and will be back shortly. It's a good quality hotel for a business stay when visiting the exhibition centre. Walking distance of the Messe. The bar has one of the best collections of spirits I've come across - not what I would expect from a new business hotel, but very welcome..! The breakfast is expensive, but overall the place is good value for money. Rooms are a good design and stylish.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Texas
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the perfect spot for a business trip, because of comfort and location, however I was on a leisure vacation with my girl and just wanted a place to stay that wasn't far from my friends house that lived in Frankfurt, and we were in for a surprise.

This spot was amazing, you are basically downtown Frankfurt, the convention center is across the street. the place itself was modern and and very functional.
The rooms were so green I wish I could incorporate some of the energy saving technology into my own home. To power the room you have to insert your keycard in a slot. the iPod charging and interface outlet is really cool too. the Audio/video system with computer and TV integration is also way cool, along with the stock minibar.

We had an incredibly helpful staff that all spoke English, and gave good tips and suggestions.
We stayed for four days, and then went onto Paris, after returning from Paris our stay was so awesome we attempted to stay there again, but unfortunately, there was an exposition going on in town at that time and the accommodations where literally four times what we paid just days earlier. But with the right planing you can stay here for a reasonable rate and have an awesome time in a fantastic hotel.

Room Tip: I would say ask for a room on the front street away from the Train tracks behind the building, but I...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TriniShawn
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. The room is great with two big screens one is a computer screen and the other one is a tv, great comfortable bed, great bathroom. It's 5 mns walk from the train station and not that hard to get to by train from the airport. The only thing is that I couldn't find a supermarket around but they do sell food at the train station. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo