“Good Hot Chocolate”

Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Good Hot Chocolate”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had a break during my shopping in Zeil. I ordered Hot Chocolate & Chocolate cake. The Hot chocolate was good but the cake I didn't like it!

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
“Nice food but rude and lazy staff: Expect to wait”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I couldn't fault the food but the staff here really need a good course in customer service and basic manners. If you go there expect to wait for ages before some one comes to serve you and also to get the bill. I waited and waited to get my bill and eventually went and asked the waiter for it. He directed me inside to the till. I asked a woman behind the counter and she was very rude and asked where I was sitting etc. Then the waiter who had served us came along and he said that he never told me to go inside. They just have a really lazy, rude and bad attitude. I would normally leave a tip but this time on account of their behaviour and extermely poor service I didn't. When I eventually got to pay the rude waiter just stood there and waited for his tip and when it didn't come, didn't so much as say thank you or any indeed make any acknowledgement when we left. Unbelievably rude.

• Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Convenient break during shopping”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This restaurant is in the middle of a wide pedestrian mall. We stopped in for some cake and tea to break up our afternoon shopping. The decor was quite nice and there was a good view of the surrounding area. We enjoyed our cake and tea but thought the service was somewhat slow.

• Visited April 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“try it”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I thought it was decent food for a reasonable price. Food is basically Thai/oriental. I guess I might just have tried another decent Thai rest. that is close by - but you won't go wrong with this one - nice atmosphere

• Visited January 2013
Bad Windsheim, Germany
“Food ok, drinks a little more expensive”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This restaurant is located on the "Zeil", the main shopping street in Frankfurt. The building itself is made out of glass window parts which in the summer can be opened. It in addition has many seats outside. However in winter/autumn it can be cold inside if you are sitting directly at the windows as the air is circulating from there.

When ordering food be ready to receive it right away. This leads to the only conclusion that they just heat up big pots of spiced rice with vegetables. They will then just add the meat/shrimps you have selected. It is not bad but also not that overwhelming. Still at a price of around 8-9 Euros per person the plate is very full. So in general the food is ok but could be better. Still I have seen much worse.

Drinks were around 5 Euros like a glass of wine or beer. A shot of Tequilla was 4,50.One anoying fact was that around 10pm they started to put away all things in the restaurant they did not need anymore. They close at 11:30pm. So for me it was a little bit uncomfortable to sit around while they guys start to put all things away. The waiters were all polite by the way.

So if you just want some drinks, this is the place to go I guess. At least if you want to stay on main street. For food maybe select something else.

• Visited November 2012