All reviews excellent location first morning hotel is situated comfortable stay few minutes walk frankfurt hbf hauptwache renovation airport furniture rail cons germany
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel was right where a travelling tourist needs to be. It was close to all the transport hubs at the doorstep and to some of the local sights.

The staff were extremely helpful and aware of our needs. The breakfast bar was fresh and tasty with lots to choose from with warm and cold choices.

The hotel was clean and comfortable and our room exceeded our needs mainly because of the view (room 301). The WiFi was strong and reliable.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Hotel Zentrum is in a good location, but is not suitable for spring or summer months, it lacks AC and the hotel does not provide fans. It was very hot (in may) and we could not fall asleep due to the heat. It starts cooling off at about 2am. The clerks at the front desk were usless, we reported our TV not working and the electrical outles cover falling out of the wall and still nothing was repaired. It is overprice for the accomodation that it offers and is not precisely a confortable place, rooms are small there is barely furniture there is no safe in the rooms or in the front desk.

Room Tip: It you can afford something better, get it. This is a very over price hotel for what it offers.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel over other more notable brands as I always prefer more independent hotels. What a mistake I made...

There were positives. The breakfast was good other than cold scrambled eggs. The location was good also. And the staff were welcoming.

However, the room I stayed in was obviously in the process of being worked upon. It had a hole in the ceiling of the bathroom and cooled up wiring by the door hanging from above. I didn’t check to see if it was mains electricity but no matter what, that sort of thing shouldn’t be left.

The lift constantly smelled of cigarettes thanks to people smoking below. Somehow the smoke also got into my room. I therefore generally opted to use the stairs. However on departure a door adjacent to the exit where bins were kept had been left open preventing me from getting out. The irony...

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel in a very good location, right beside an S bahn station (also u bahn with most lines running through), takes about 15 minutes from the Airport. Good continental breakfast with a good selection. There were also fresh pancakes on my first morning. The room was nice, very minimal but no issue for me. No safe in my room but again no issue for me. I would happily stay here again due to great location.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Had a chance to stay at Hotel Zentrum for my recent visit to Frankfurt vs my usual stay (Marriot) and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very clean with the furniture very Scandinavian and minimal. Our hosts (Sasha and the gang) were very helpful, going out of their way to assist us any way they can - from locating shops on the map, to helping us secure a car rental last minute when our reserved car rental co. (Europcar - you suck) didn't even tell us they closed their office.

Many thanks again, Hotel Zentrum. Definitely looking forward to coming back!

Oh, and as far as shopping is concerned, they're as central as you're going to get!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends