“Best burger in Frankfurt !”
Review of Heroes Burgers

Heroes Burgers
Ranked #64 of 2,563 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

If you like burgers and comics, Heroes Burger is the perfect place for you (and we tried a lot...) !

1  Thank Laurianetu

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Best burger in frankfurt and the place is amazing ,quite and the price is reasonable.................

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have brought all my friends and family that have visited me here. Very friendly personnel, not to speak of the numerous choices of home made sauces, perfectly baked bread. Seriously, I get a small heart attack everytime I spend money and time eating in any other burger place in Frankfurt.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The burgers are good but not great, chips are, however, excellent. The restaurant is too small and too crowded, we were practically touching our neighbours, and the service is very slow. We felt very uncomfortable. Limited street paking. Definitely not worth a second visit, maybe just for takeout.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Meat from local butchers, home made buns, own design french fries to load more ketchup and finally unbeatable service - best burger in town.
My favorites on the menue are the Popeye with spinach and Spicy Juan with jalapeños.