I stayed for a 3 day layover, I always stay in my layover city so I am done with the jetleg by the time I hit my destination. The place was about 100 meters from the hafbahnof/ main train station. The main trainstationThis is 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport. It was super easy to find when coming out of the station exit. The steinberger hotel chain owns a several hotels on the block. The check was quick and they held my bags although the room was not ready at 12 pm. I took the upgraded room with included mini bar for 77euro/ night. Adequate in size. It included a good German breakfast ( I ve had better
And worse). Wifi was included, but the signal was very poor all over the hotel. The bottom line is the place was clean safe, desk was open 24 hours. It was I. A safe enough area for a family to stay. If you want to wander around there is a strip of ready skanky strip bars 5 mins away. They look nasty and have people on the sidewalk trying to pull in customers, this is only later at night. The room had a good safe big enough for my IPad and other things. I enjoyed 2 beers and 2 sodas a say from the mini bar, that's all it contained each day, but it was cool for the price. The air conditioner worked and had its own thermostat. I would stay there again. The city itself isn't so touristy, there were mostly business travelers there on someone else dime. Because I f
Drag a big bag and its so close the the train station I gave it a good rating. I travel alone and trust the food at the main station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only business but also cultural and entertainment events attract many visitors to the Metropolis on the Main, Frankfurt. In any reason for visiting our attractive city, the InterCityHotel will be your ideal base. Located directly at Frankfurt Main Station and being connected to the subway and tram networks, take advantage of your free local public transport in connection with your room ID card and quickly reach Frankfurt's shopping mile, the Zeil, as well as our historic city and the Romer, interesting museums, the financial district or the fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterCityHotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Intercityhotel Hotel
- Intercity Hotel Frankfurt