it's a nice hotel, clean, decent breakfast included, free pass for public transportation in Ffurt area.
internet is not so stable but it'e enough for mailing and messaging. stuff is okish, i must say it's kinda stiff.
my card was not working on their machine so i had to pay the full amount in cash, before getting a room.
they have smoking room which was nice for me, but not so nice for others (sorry alanp1963).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only business but also cultural and entertainment events attract many visitors to the Metropolis on the Main, Frankfurt. In any reason for visiting our attractive city, the InterCityHotel will be your ideal base. Located directly at Frankfurt Main Station and being connected to the subway and tram networks, take advantage of your free local public transport in connection with your room ID card and quickly reach Frankfurt's shopping mile, the Zeil, as well as our historic city and the Romer, interesting museums, the financial district or the fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterCityHotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Intercityhotel Hotel
- Intercity Hotel Frankfurt