Stayed here for three nights. The only bad things to say on the hotel was that the beds were hard and my AC was tempermental. Other than that, it is 30 seconds away from the train station (noise is not a problem), and 1 minute walk to trams/bahns and busses. The price was nice for our small room. The breakfast was much better than we imaged, a real breakfast buffet with a bit of everything. So even though the quality of sleep was SO-SO, i thought this was a good find otherwise. The convenience of location is great. Real friendly/helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only business but also cultural and entertainment events attract many visitors to the Metropolis on the Main, Frankfurt. In any reason for visiting our attractive city, the InterCityHotel will be your ideal base. Located directly at Frankfurt Main Station and being connected to the subway and tram networks, take advantage of your free local public transport in connection with your room ID card and quickly reach Frankfurt's shopping mile, the Zeil, as well as our historic city and the Romer, interesting museums, the financial district or the fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your IntercityHotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Intercityhotel Hotel
- Intercity Hotel Frankfurt