For me it was a great location but it's not a city centre hotel. try get a room to the front overlooking the cemetry because the rear rooms face onto a train line.
The bar is very small and narrow and tends to get cramped when busy. You gotta pay for wireless which in my opinion should be free.
The rooms are clean and spacious. if you enjoy international news stations then happy days, otherwise bring a good book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad offers a quiet yet central location in the middle of the business district of Frankfurt, just 5 km from the city, the main train station, the exhibition centre and the airport. Enjoy the comfort of 191 spacious rooms and three multifunction meeting rooms for up to 250 people. Relax in our spacious spa and unwind at one of our two restaurants or with a drink on the summer terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, HRS, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dorint Hotel Frankfurt-Niederrad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad Hotel Frankfurt
- Accor Frankfurt Niederrad
- Frankfurt Novotel