“Good value for money hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lloyed Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Lloyed Hotel
Ranked #167 of 267 Hotels in Frankfurt
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good value for money hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Only stayed there for a night during a trip through Europe last May (2013). The hotel staff was kind and helpful. The room was huge for a standard double that we booked, as it contained a big table and chairs, a desk and a proper wardrobe. Would recommend it for its value. Some of the advertised benefits were charged extra but the overall value was still great. Quite reasonable breakfast too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Beirut
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I would divide my review into ACCOMODATION, BREAKFAST, PARKING AND LOCATION:

Negative:
Accomodation
First impression: an older man, at the front desk - unqualified and unpleasant. He was unable to create an invoice first, so we waited for a 10 minutes - unsuccessfully. We didnt get a card for a breakfast (which was very embarrassing in the morning), for the WIFI, you need a unique code - which is working only for one divice. We havent been told and given nothing, but my fault - you have to ask for everything.

The ROOM:
First room: Although the room was cleaned, it smelled like an ashtray. I worked at the hotel (front dest) and was responsible for the cleaning ladies), you cannot leave the room, when smelling like that - hoping it will dissapear!!!!!
So I asked and get another room (but the attitude!!! - cheap excuses - how he is not responsible for the guests smoking even if prohibited - I dont care, Im paying for a room, which is non -smoking and should be clean - SO YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!!)
The second room - was smaller, and a single room, but wewere so tired, I just took the duvet and pillow from the first room.
The bed sheets were dirty (we find out in the morning), at 5AM !!!!! THERE begin a noise from the neighborhood - RECONSTRUCTION under the windows (again - I also worked at hotel, and there were reconstruction - but we had an agreement - you cannot be noisy befor 8:00.
BATH - ROOM - an old, TRAIN baath room design. Cheap, ugly - but clean.

POSITIVE:
FOR a 10 euro - parking, ok, because the neighboorhood in the night very scary, dark.
Breakfast: for 6euro - I was satisfied.
Location - near to the center (with the car), but when I was the price list - 200eur/double room during MESSE??? I would rather drive a car from another part of the city, but I would never return.
I DONT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL AT ANY circumstances!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Frankfurt hotels

Tehran, Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed 7-10th of August there , I needed to stay close too hpf(central train station)
So I choose this one for loction and price ,and it exceeded my expectations is nearly everyway!
Breakfast was better than expected , sleep quality very good -which is very important for me-!
High speed Internet in the room was a plus.
Nice and friendly staff , very cooperative and understanding .
A REWE is nearby which is cool ;) and a moroccan fish resturant -I forgot the the name- with superb fish dish , and a nice Persian restaurant : Haani

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Heraklion, Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Pros: -near the train station -large rooms -clean -everything in the rooms worked fine - helpful staff
Cons: -far from the city centre -old rooms (bathroom,furnitures etc...) -not very comfortable beds
-expensive for what it offers

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank melenia1983
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one Saturday night in may. It's a bit tired and a little run down but if you're not spending lots of time in the room, who cares?
Didn't feel unsafe, but the neighborhood felt a bit unsavory. There were youth hanging on the corner drinking and celebrating a football game. Staff was very friendly helpful and multilingual. Wake up call can be scheduled. Very very difficult parking situation so be prepared to pay to park in a very cramped secured lot.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Joseph H
Goettingen, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

There were dirty towels in the sink, presumably from the previous guests. There was chewed gum in the comment-card box. Based on this, who knows what else hadn't been cleaned properly.

The staff was very cold and unprofessional. For example, when we asked for internet, we were given a code good for one computer. We asked for two more so that more than one person could use their laptop (three of us were paying to stay there, after all), and while the request was granted, it didn't come without a heavy dose of attitude and questioning as to why on earth isn't one computer enough for three people.

I do not suggest walking to this location at night. It is a really sketchy area, and while arriving there during the day was okay, going out at night showed just how sketchy it is, and I wouldn't dream of walking through there with my luggage in the dark.

I could have ignored most of this, not written any sort of review, and moved on. I've stayed in worse places. However, the deal breaker is that the hotel has stolen money from me, and has not replied to my numerous attempts to contact them in the last month to get my money back.

It began with them actually wanted me to write all of my credit card information through email. This isn't even legal in some countries, because it's so insecure and so easy to have your account stolen. Then they wouldn't do something as simple as take my card number over the phone. So my only option was to put the money straight into their bank account. When it turned out there was a chunk of change leftover that they owed me back, they began completely ignoring me and my attempts to rectify it. I have been writing emails and calling them for over a month now, and no one will answer or reply! This is nothing other than theft.

If this is ever rectified, I will remove this review.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends